Need Help With Many Things

Hey, so I really need help. I recently got banned from WZ for no reason at all. This has made me extremely frustrated. I thought it would be ok, I could just ban appeal. No, their servers are too overwhelmed and won’t let me ban appeal. So, first of all, I would like help with that. I have emailed, called, and chatted with an online agent about that and no one seems to be able to help me. Secondly, I now have a ghost account for my battle.net, my Activision account is still here and linked to a battle.net account. But that battle.net account does not have an email or phone number for some reason. So, I need help with that. I have finally found the ID so hopefully that can help. I just need to link an email and phone number to the account.

I clearly need a lot of help and am very overwhelmed and frustrated at the lack of support. Thanks for your time.

Hey I need some help too I just finished the game called solitary pop and they said that my money was in queue and it’s supposed to be sending it to me and I don’t understand why I’m not getting it it’s been over almost weeks now is this a scam cuz if it is I got the FBI involved