Having problems logging into battlenet

I log in to the battlenet launcher and it doesn`t log me, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it still the same problem

1 Like

Hi,

What do you mean by “it doesn’t log me” ?

Are you using the correct e-mail and password ?

Are you getting an error message ?

The launcher is stuck in the loading screen trying to log in
Yes I`m using the correct e -mail and password I can log in on my mobile and on the battle net web page. I have reset my internet checked the video card drivers and still nothin

Same. “Battle.net Update Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up…”

@Terrorizer :

Several antivirus programs are or had issues with the Battle.Net App after the last patch; what antivirus are you using ?

Also, there is some troubleshooting you should try if you haven’t yet:

The words in blue are links to additional info and/or procedures that may help you.

I’ve also had this same issue. I will look at the link @Boubou provided.

I have got trend micro maximum security

@Terrorizer:

I would suggest you uninstall Maximum Security and test whether it allows you to launch Battle.Net

If it does, you will need to contact Trend Micro to let them know of the issue and ask for advice.

If it doesn’t, and you have performed all the toubleshooting steps above, I would contact Blizzard Support directly with a ticket: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1204/ticket

I unstalled trend mirco and it is all working now I will see if it works next time I restart my computer

1 Like

@Boubou I use Windows Defender as my antivirus. Is there anything you suggest re that?

Not really, sorry.

There was a similar topic at the end of January, with one reply by Blizzard asking for data and a few workarounds that worked for some players… but it seems like each case is different. Check this topic:

Unless someone else can provide other solutions, your best bet might be to contact Blizzard Support directly with a ticket and see what they suggest – you should provide a list of all the troubleshooting you have attempted in the ticket:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1204/ticket

I am having the same issue. Last night getting ready for a warband raid, the game crashed on 3 of us and none of us can log back into the Lysander server. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, checked network, etc. but the problem still persists. After pressing connect, the game begins to connect then stops and will not go any further. Any help would be appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.