Haven't been able to connect for 14 days (Working now?!)

Hey all,

If anyone is having an issue connecting to just US West, that’s a known issue that’s being investigated. Currently the workaround is to try to connect repeatedly. Reports are that after several (sometimes many) attempts, people are able to connect.

For those that can’t connect to another region/regions, you may be experiencing a temporary play restriction due to an unauthorized behavior.

A temporary play restriction can appear with varying error messages.

If the troubleshooting steps don’t resolve the issue, you can submit a support ticket to inquire about the lenght of the restriction.

2 Likes

Yeah i cant connect at all to any realm… i tried over and over again and still nothing but im on USeast

That does sound more like a play restriction of some kind. If interested, you can submit a ticket to see what info Support can provide.

Yeah i just want to know when i can play again lol… but it seems alot of people right now have the same issue

They are not bans! Mine isn’t and I am approaching the 4th day of no connection. Already made a ticket which was totally useless besides confirming I am not banned.

Just look at forum, australia, china, korea, europe, US - something is not right on blizzard side.

1 Like

i got the same problem been 5 days for me, i was doing nightmare meph and andy runs, i was in lobby afk and i went to bed , came back and disconnected cant log in

I had just opened a game and was about to start clearing act 3 nightmare when suddenly got disconnected, nearly 4 days ago.

Since then connection has been impossible, support tickets unhelpful and total silence from customer support.

How nice.

2 Likes

You are right. This is not the situation that Leviathan says. This is the problem of servers or networks. So, Devs must look into and fix on it.

PLz see my thread. Symptom is very different and most of Korean users can not connect without changing Ip or Using Tethering

3 Likes

I already reset/changed my IP twice, tried to connect using my phone and from a friend house that uses another internet provider.

It’s not a problem of my network, that’s for sure. Besides, Diablo 2 is the only program having problems.

4 Likes

Korean users found the fact that the first number of Ip is important. For instance, 59...**, IP is able to connect B/net. 121 or 58 and many WIDE IP can not. So I can say, this is servers or networks’ issue of B/net. Delirio, this is not your fault But Blizzard’s fault. They must do something as fast as they can.

2 Likes

Folks, understand that my post was to help give some direction. There are some known issues, so my purpose was to inform people of those.

For those issues that are unknown, I provided a way to find out if one is restricted or not. Again, to help players understand what/where the problem lies.

I’m sorry Delirio, but that’s simply not the case. They have responded to the US West issues. It’s under investigation with no ETA yet. As for the Asia issues, you said Bliz put a response that they are investigating the Asia server issues on the Korean forums. That’s hardly total silence.

From what ive heard from other people who can still get on, they are saying that the servers are very quiet compared to normal

And one scant post buried deep in the support webistes after 4+ days of disservice is hardly proper customer support. Stop white-knighting thanks.

So it starts with total silence, and when shown there’s been acknowledgements, you move the goal posts to acknowledgements are not obvious enough.

The thread containing the reply is marked with a Blizz icon and has been at the top of the forum the whole time. You seem to be grasping for anything you can to brushoff the fact that it has not been total silence, and replies had not been hidden away.

3 Likes

honestly many people have the same issues cannot connect does mean using bot or hack , just suddenly down for no reason , if blizzard are doing something at least show us how long to wait we need to answer and not just show us connecting make us keep trying nothing , all the solution u sent we have try still same here , this thing really make fan of diablo down man you got my how our feeling bought a game and can’t play without no reason too bad

1 Like

im the same. cant connect to any server/ been 4 days. getting a bit rediculos considering i havnt used any bot or maphack or cheated in any way. i have send a ticket for review but still havnt heard anything. pretty dumb after 12 years away from the game here i am getting all excited to play the game again and cant… its allmost worse than it was 12 years ago wich is why i stopped playing in the first place. i have a friend who can connect and play yet i cant. my cd key should be clean so whats actually going on here?

2 Likes

The same phenomenon has been going on for 5 days in Korea.
This is an act of deceiving customers.
How many days have we been doing this without giving a reason?

1 Like

상품을 판매 했으면 책임을 지셔야 합니다. 유져를 멀로 보는건가요?
블리쟈드에 큰 실망입니다. 레져렉션 안할꺼에요.strong text

1 Like

I can’t believe any staff in charge has never left a comment about this disaster lasting for 5 days. So many people around the world have reported what they’ve gone through. What more would we do to make Blizzard respond to this. Considering the system in which characters will expire in 11 days, this whole situation is so absurd.

2 Likes

니네 블리자드를 업어 키운 게임 3대장(디아/스타/워크) 중 하나(디아)를 이제 똥 취급하는거니…!!!

아니면 레저렉션 낼꺼니 기존 게임 관리는 안해도 된다는거니…

개판 오분전이네 호랑말코 같은 시키들이!!!

1 Like