Haven't been able to connect for 14 days (Working now?!)

if you r doing to run it like this, you r going to quit

1 Like

a week has passed since it happend. still same zzzโ€ฆ

1 Like

Most Koreans have the same problem.

1 Like

์ปค์–ด์–ด์•„์•„์•„์•„์•„์•„์•„ํฌ์•„์•„์•„์•„์•„์•„์•„์•…

ํ‰ท!!!

1 Like

The Korean Asia server has been disconnected for four days now.
Do Blizzard now know about this situation but are they coping with server normalization?
Do you know Asian server users as a hogoo?

1 Like

what the hell you doing Blizzard!! not to work to nothing to do
we had never join Diablo2.

1 Like

I am an Asian server user of Diablo 2 Classic Game. Most users have not been able to access the game for five days already. We are appealing for accurate notification and quick handling of the recent Ibroad-area iben.

Failure to comply will result in a boycott of all games released by Blizzard. I warn you. Please take care of it quickly.

1 Like

๋‚˜๋Š” ๋””์•„๋ธ”๋กœ 2 ํด๋ ˆ์‹๊ฒŒ์ž„ ์•„์‹œ์•„ ์„œ๋ฒ„ ์œ ์ €๋‹ค. ๋ฒŒ์จ 5์ผ์งธ ๋Œ€๋ถ€๋ถ„์˜ ์œ ์ €๋“ค์ด ๊ฒŒ์ž„ ์ ‘์†์„ ๋ชปํ•˜๊ณ  ์žˆ๋‹ค. ์ด๋ฒˆ ๊ด‘์—ญ ์•„์ด๋ฒค ์‚ฌํƒœ์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ์ •ํ™•ํ•œ ๊ณต์ง€์™€ ๋น ๋ฅธ ์ฒ˜๋ฆฌ๋ฅผ ํ˜ธ์†Œํ•œ๋‹ค.

๋งŒ์ผ ์ด๋ฅผ ์ง€ํ‚ค์ง€ ์•Š์„ ๊ฒฝ์šฐ ๋ธ”๋ฆฌ์ž๋“œ์—์„œ ์ถœ์‹œ๋œ ๋ชจ๋“  ๊ฒŒ์ž„์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ๋ถˆ๋งค์šด๋™์— ๋“ค์–ด๊ฐˆ ๊ฒƒ์ด๋‹ค. ๊ฒฝ๊ณ ํ•œ๋‹ค. ๋น ๋ฅธ ์ฒ˜๋ฆฌ ๋ฐ”๋ž€๋‹ค.

1 Like

asia sever not working โ€ฆplease get over this problem all IP not working!!!plz!!!

1 Like

์ด๋ฏธ 5 ์ผ ๋™์•ˆ ๊ฒŒ์ž„์— ์•ก์„ธ์Šค ํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์—†์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์ ‘์†๋ถˆ๊ฐ€์‚ฌํƒœ์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ์ •ํ™•ํ•œ ๊ณต์ง€์™€ ๋น ๋ฅธ ์ฒ˜๋ฆฌ๋ฅผ ํ˜ธ์†Œํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

1 Like

์ด๋ฒˆ ์‚ฌํƒœ ์ด๊ฑฐ ์–ด๋–ป๊ฒŒ์ฒ˜๋ฆฌํ• ๊ฒƒ์ธ์ง€ ๋นจ๋ฆฌ ํ•ด๊ฒฐํ•ด๋ผ!!!์•ˆ๊ทธ๋Ÿฌ๋ฉด ์†ํ•ด๋ฐฐ์ƒ ์ฒญ๊ตฌํ•˜๊ฒ ๋‹ค!

1 Like

I havenโ€™t been able to connect for five days. Let Blizzard normalize quickly, otherwise Korea does not buy Diablo 2 this time.

1 Like

how long??? how long wait?? already 1week

1 Like

Announcements are poor, and server management is too roughโ€ฆ Iโ€™m suspicious.
If the action is slow and slow, then post a separate announcementโ€ฆ :skull: :imp:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS letโ€™s go

2 Likes

There is no excuse. If I donโ€™t solve it quickly, I wonโ€™t buy Blizzard games again.

1 Like

i will ressurected boycott.

1 Like

You are not feeling the seriousness of the problem

1 Like

What did you intend and what did you expect?
Silence will avoid immediate criticism now, but forever you will be left in a discredited record of history. We want mutual respect and respect. You will have to think right and move fast.

1 Like

Whats going on?

์–ผ๋ฅธ ๋ณต๊ตฌํ•ด๋ผ.

1 Like