Blizzard sells Diablo2 cd-keys yet

But servers don’t work for some days
and many users banned for unknown reason.
I haven’t been heard any explain why I can’t play Diablo2 in battle net.
Tech team must explain the reason of this
I don’t want you tell me that you can play with Resurrected as soon.
Do you want close all classic Diablo2 servers?
So, don’t sell any Diablo2 cd-keys, now
If you want money in my pocket then go for work

3 Likes

There’s no plan to shut the legacy D2 servers down.

I made a post in another thread with some information and steps to try, including how to officially contact Support if needed.

Thank you but when a bunch of people from all over the world suddenly cannot connect all at the same time it is way too suspicious.

Trying to paint thing as “business as usual” is counter productive.

Something isn’t right. The korean support site put up a notice that they are investigating so …

Helping point people in a direction isn’t counter productive. It’s definitely better than nothing. If anything, support might be able to shed some light on a particular player’s situation.

I quickly scanned the Korean site but wasn’t able to find a Bliz post. Can you point me to it? I want to be able to reference it if needed.

No hacks, no bots, no VPNs and no modifications were used and still undergoing the stuck issue. No matter which realm is selected, Bnet is not responding. I’m not the only one. The majority of the users in Korea are going through the issue for about 90 hours now. A few who changed their IPs could connect to Bnet and lost it at last when the IP changed to another. So it’s not personal things like temporary play restriction due to an unauthorized behavior. Please check what is going on, and I hope you guys fix it asap.

MVPs (greens) are other players, not Blizzard staff. They do not represent Blizzard in any way.

The most MVPs can do is present information that is publicly available such as Support pages or ticket links.

https://kr.battle.net/support/ko/article/breaking/23661729

Google translate:

Important News: [Notice] Diablo II-Unable to connect to Battle.net server (occurs in some network environments)

Good morning.

Diablo II-“Can’t connect to Battle.net.” It was confirmed that the server could not be connected to the message.

It is believed to be occurring in some network environments and is being checked by the team in charge.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we will do our best to resolve it so that it can be normalized as soon as possible.

If there is an update, we will keep you informed here.