Gear Tracking Statistics Issue

Not sure if this is a bug or not… before the prepatch we were able to look at things like Uncommon items equipped, Heirlooms equipped, Rares, Epics, etc…

On my characters that had logged in since the prepatch I don’t see those statistics any longer. On the one character I hadn’t logged in with, I did see those statistics… once I logged in they were gone.

These statistics are VITAL to tracking for the Iron Man challenge (and the EIGHT challenges we have)…

Is this a bug or has Blizzard truly deprecated those statistics? If it’s a deprecation, I urge you to revisit that decision. Without being able to track those stats, there is no way to tell if folks have worn higher quality gear than they’re allowed to complete the challenge… essentially there will be no point in tracking it as anyone can cheat at it.

The character in question was Zymcore on Wyrmrest Accord-US. I’ve additionally looked at Cryptstone-Dalaran-US and Leeta-Earthen Ring-US… all these characters no longer show the gear equip stats.