Game content locked

Is call of duty vanguard’s campaign locked? I can’t play it yet and I installed all game content.
reinstalling the game won’t fix the problem. Although I can play multiplayer and zombie, I still can’t play campaign. did they plan to release the campaign on later date or this is just a bug?

5 Likes

I have the same problem @ it’s really annoying as im waiting for so long for the new campaign !!! …

Can anybody help

3 Likes

Same for me… installed everything , campaign 1 and 2 . Still locked , everything else works.

2 Likes

I have the same problem, tried to reinstall the game again, install without camping the install camping, scan and repair, nothing worked!

2 Likes

Same thing here! It is locked for no reason. I can’t seem to find an explanation to why.

2 Likes

Yea I had the same problem, for some reason it will let you launch the game when its at 50% download, you have to exit and download the rest… at least thats what I did.

1 Like

This is frustrating. It’s a pretty expensive situation to be in where you cannot unlock a game you paid for. How do we get refunded?

1 Like

Its working for me now !! , i deleted the game and installed again but this time i let the game running in the background in the main menu while the campaign 1 and 2 were downloading. Takes more time this way but it worked for me.

same problem, reinstalled camping, nothing worked!
Please helpppp

2 Likes

Same problem for me, playing on PC. I uninstalled and downloaded again and I could play the campaign but once I quit and started to resume play today there was a update and it is locked again.

3 Likes

Same problem here, both multiplayer and zombies are unlocked, but the campaign is locked. I reinstalled the campaign and it didn’t work. I reinstalled the full game and it didn’t work.

2 Likes

Same for me, this is really getting on my nerves. Tried contacting support, no reply yet. Main purpose for buying in the first place was the campaign for me. I think Im refunding until this issue is resolved.

1 Like

Same issue for me… I have tried everything but it is just not unlockign the campaign… Please help developers

yes also here, i tried everything its still locked idk why, i think i will ask for a refund if they don’t fix it,

this is really frustrating

We need a solution & explanation from Blizzard !!! This is not acceptable … I have reinstalled 4 times and still have the game locked !!!

I have paid the full amount to enjoy the game … while no one is there to respond !!

Same issue for me – I have purchased the game but when I launch in to it, the Campaign is locked and I cannot play.

Multiplayer and Zombie are ok, but I prefer campaign.

Quick fix: download any additional language and it will work

3 Likes

Download any additional language and it will work

1 Like

Thanx Omar , problem fixed

ty omar, downloaded an extra language and it fixed the issue <3