Game content locked

How to download an additional language? Playing on ps4

Omarhafez13, could you please explain or clarify what you mean by “download any additional language”. Is this an option on the game itself? Are you saying to download additional languages for the actual PlayStation? I don’t know how to do it but would LOVE to start playing this thing lol!! Thanks.

Please help! Same thoughts as Hinkebein. Feels like I’m wasting a day!!!

1 Like

Thank you guys for sharing the solution, to make it clear here is the steps:
Open battle.net window
Press game settings
Choose another language and download it.
Run the game
And then you can revert back to your preferred language.

Thanks downloading an additional language unlocked the campaign. Weird but it works. This is for PC.

Open battle.net window? Sorry if I sound a little dumb. Can you explain please

I’ve done it!!!.. by resetting PS4 language to French and then resetting to English if this helps anyone on PS4

Battle.net client the screen which you use to launch the game.

I had the same problem, i fixed it like this.

On the very bottom you have the MODIFY INSTALL button, click on it, it will restart the game and when it goes back on it was unlocked for me.

Hope it helped some1

i fixed the problem all you need to do is go to MODIFY INSTALL and download additional languages doesn’t matter what and 1 will do the trick after you install it , it should work after that. hope that fixes you’re problem

did nt work for me :frowning:

didnt work fro me…
:frowning:

then you have most likely done something wrong, it has worked for everyone.

Tried the language unlock. Didn’t work.

Laungaue fix did not work for me either. I have tried it in so many different ways too. nothing

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.