First complaint read and deleted by blizz

caterpepi of customer service not only disregarded my comment but deleted it and closed the post. thats one rep not doing their job lets keep it up. wjere is my customoer service when your all freely making forum posts? FAILLLLL

1 Like

That person is Technical Support, not Customer Service.

If your thread was removed then it was violating the forum Code of Conduct.

Please review that here Forum Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support

A deleted or edited post is a gentle reminder that you are not posting something they can help with, or the way you posted was not allowable. It is best not to repeat that sort of thing. Further, discussing specific account actions is against the forum code of conduct and can result in a post being removed or even a forum suspension.

I see you have a thread here from 9 days ago. Blizzard charging my account, then banning all of my accounts. wont respond?

The ONLY means to appeal is to put in a ticket. Wait times are around 2+ days right now. Appealing a Silence, Suspension, or Ban - Blizzard Support

While you want on your updated ticket, you might want to also read the EULA you agreed to. Blizzard End User License Agreement - Legal – Blizzard Entertainment

P.S. Removal of all purchases and account bans is usually more than just a payment not going through properly.