Fatal Error 0x00000001419101f1 etc

Hey

I’ve been facing this problem and so far what improved the experience was to disable the discord overlay, not sure if other overlays could be creating this issue.

tried scanning and updating my drivers too, but still running into the same crash after a few minutes. Can’t even drag it away and click back into the game. it’s running behind the error message just fine but doesn’t receive any input. Just reinstalled it last night too after not playing for a while just so i can play with my brother .-.

tried doing this as well but it still ended up crashing after about 5-8 minutes

oh thats bad news, disable the overlays so far allowed me to play 5 matches before I was not able to finish a single one

Any fixes updates? I updated my Nvidia drivers, updated Windows 10, restarted, confirmed all my graphics settings are optimized/set properly. Can’t figure it out.

for me it was disable external overlays like discord one, aftar that I have been able to play without issues so far

nvm it actually did help i think it just needed 1 more restart then its been good. was able to finish a match

same here… wth is going on? I hope they fix this soon as well as not being able to change sight reticles and adjust class in game.

If you open up blizzard app and click on the settings next to play and click on game settings, add this command to additional command line arguments -d3d11 to the launch option. This worked for me, hope this helps everyone out.

tried this to no avail

1 Like

Yeah I can launch the game fine, I can browse the menus, change operators. But when I try to launch into a match it either shuts down the program or I’m stuck in the loading screen. I’ve tried Rebirth Resurgence, Rebirth Mini Royale, Plunder, and BR. Can’t even get into a match. This is my 7th Scan and repair, 4th restart, and I’ve tried everyone’s suggestions in this topic. Hope they have a fix soon. Sucks you can buy battle pass but you can’t play the game

2 Likes

same issue after update

1 Like

Me too. I tried everything but don’t have success

1 Like

Sure would be great if they fixed it .

2 Likes

3 games without errors… Solved???

Same issue, reinstalled the game three times disabled overlays scanned and repaired twice!!! Games a joke ways something! What can we do?

What steps did you do to fix it man? Happy for you

same here i even tryied installing the 471.41 version but it didnt help it still crashes plz fix it

disabled discord overlay, still the same issue. error after ~2 mins in game

1 Like

same issue, nothing helps