Fatal Error 0x00000001419101f1 etc

same here i even tryied installing the 471.41 version but it didnt help it still crashes plz fix it

disabled discord overlay, still the same issue. error after ~2 mins in game

1 Like

same issue, nothing helps

It’s the same error with Ati Radeon graphic card, wtf is going on with this game …

1 Like

SOLUTION!! is not a real fix, but will work for everyone. When the error comes up DONT touch the error window, not even the borders. what you need to do is click back on the game screen and you’ll be able to play the game while the error stays open (it will go behind the game screen no worries, it won’t stay in front). There’s no real fix yet, we’ll have to wait for the developers to release a patch.

1 Like

add this command to additional command line arguments -d3d11 to the launch option. Is working or not?
Im already do repair,reinstall,disable overlay still not fixed

i was able to finish a game, by changing my operator. Kitsune seem to be the problem

2 Likes

Nothing works for me. Tested so far without succeed:

• Scan and repair
  • Run in Safe Mode
  • Rollback Nvidia drivers
  • Delete players folder
  • Default graphic settings
  • Reinstall the f@#$% game
  • Run with -dx3d11 additional command line argument
  • Changing the operator
  • Disable XMP profile
  • Run as administrator

Nothing, after 2-4min in the game crashed with the error code 0x00000001419101f1 9926301 0xc0000005 ModernWarfare.exe

This makes no sense, its obvious caused by season 5 update because the game just works before the update.

PLEASE HELP!

6 Likes

We just gotta wait till they release a patch :confused:

2 Likes

Well, about that patch release, they’re too busy cubicle crawling and harrassing women employees boys, download another game while you wait out this month :slight_smile:

3 Likes

same issue for me, just dont know what else to do, my CPU is at 100%

1 Like

Activision and Revan Software just dont care… you would have tought that after the big fps problems and all the errors from the last season they will take the time and perhaps solve the problems into the next season… The next season comes and guess what, the game is more unplayable then ever before. The game was just perfect before they integrated BO into the game, i mean who the f needed BO to be integrated into Warzone, they should have keept BO separately and everything would have been just perfect.

I solved disabling CPU undervolt

2 Likes

The only thing that helps is to let the error message run in the background so that the game continues to run, otherwise nothing helps.

i have the same issue!!! So annoying.

It even crashed in the menu-_-
reinstall the game
update the nvidia drivers

nothing solved the problem.

Thanks Raven/Activision.

same issue

re installed the game thought maybe that was the issue
drivers up to date and everything still happening

New season New Issues

THIS IS NOT A REAL FIX.

For me, when the error that makes you decide between [Analyze and repair / Cancel] pops up, I just clicked on the game window and could keep playing the current match.

Hope this will get fixed…

1 Like

Same problem after 1-5 min the screen freezes with the pop up describing the fatal error code, I can only click on ok, the game closes.
I bought COD at its first release, with each new game update the problems increase exponentially I am very disappointed by all this, certainly ad activision does not care about our problems.

6 Likes

I have the same problem as you, I was able to run the game, buy the battle pass and after that it just crashed. The only thing to do is to wait for an update unfortunately

Same issue here! Game crashes always within the first minutes of any round in my case.
Same error message.
Tried to repair Installation and a full reinstall including a new Download as well.
Does not help -.-
Additionally, another bug i face currently, within the Game i cannot chance / edit crosshairs in Multiplayer. When clicking on the button, i always land in the main Menue. Idk if these bugs are related, probably not, but this games software is crappy as hell:/

1 Like