Faction Changing

I have recently been wanting to change the faction of my character ( Horde to Alliance ) but don’t exactly know what will change fully. Here are some question that I would like to be answered if you know precisely!

A - What will happen with all my reps? I have been wondering this and can’t exactly find what exactly will happen with all the reps I have gained so far. I don’t know if they would transfer over or just stay the same. The character I am changing is a new 120 and I have just started everything but I don’t want to start grinding things if they wont transfer.

B- Will my credit with the Black Empire campaign stay the same? I have started the Black Empire campaign to just get gear and all the basics on my character , but will this all reset once I change factions?

C- Will all quests reset? I don’t want to go through the troubles of restarting everything on a character so if someone could gracefully answer this for me it would be nice and very helpful!

D- Will honorable kills reset or stay the same?

E- Like my quest line with N’zoth , would everything for my Nazjatar quest line restart or would it be transferred to Ankoan ?

This forum is for Blizzard’s web APIs. You’ll probably get a better/faster response for your question over World of Warcraft Support Forum so I strongly recommend you searching there before.

That said, as far as I remember from my own experience changing faction most of your quest progression, reputations and statistics will remain as it is or migrated over to their faction equivalent.

If you have any faction specific quests (that don’t have an equivalent counterpart) will be dropped.

I guess your main concern should be any rare achievement like “first on realm” or other that might have a faction/realm constraint, you might lose those.

In my case I switched over to alliance to play with some friends, and went back to my loved Horde six months later. I notice some of Horde specific quests were reset so I could complete them again, but that did not change anything for Loresmaster progressions that I already had.

I hope this helps you, but still it is a good idea to ask over WoW forum to be sure.