Error Code BLZBNTAGT00000840

The game was fine all day and has been fine since I downloaded it, but then it started popping this error code for any and all games I go to play or update.

also having the same error with WoW, was working fine yesterday. Tried everything in the error code article as well.

1 Like

Same was playing Call of duty Modern Warfare last night just fine and now it will not let me Update. and getting that same code and the solutions have not worked and I really don’t want have to re download the whole game again.

Also having the same error when attempting to update World of WarCraft. I am currently running through the list of things to try and see if anything resolves that issue.

Edit: I found a work around to it and found that I can launch the game without the launcher just fine.

For World of WarCraft, we are requesting information for this error here .

To workaround the issue for WoW, press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to open the task manager. Locate the WoWVoiceProxy and end this task. For Windows 10, you may need to click on “More Details.”

If this is happening with other games, this indicates issues with the update agent being able to modify the necessary files. Try the following steps:

If you want instant solution without any uncessary trouble then you must should visit this website.

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.