Error: 0x0000005 (0x0) N - Black ops Cold War - Crashing

Same error, os win 11.

I also had modern warfare crash same way some time ago and had to delete it.

Please dont make me delete all of ur games.

2 Likes

Same her, been like that since the update.
tried literally all troubleshooting steps (deleted certain files, then deleted everything except Data folder and did the scan & repair - even did the same with Modern Warfare/Warzone files but it didn’t help!
(got all games though)

error code> 0xC0000005

3 Likes

Keeps crashing since most recent update

1 Like

same here. since last update last night it crashes all the time after loading the map to play domination.

I cant play longer than 1 minute. game crashes after 1 minute
the only change I noticed was a small update.

3 Likes

Same here. after small update 4 hours ago Black ops cold war is crashing every time a map loads up to play domination. Error 0xC0000005 (0x0) N, Signature: DF2612B3-4A76F80D-3481E0C5-0F673C3C, Location: 0x14AA3C47A (10638127/10694978). i did scan and repair but nothing it still crashes every time. Please help.

2 Likes

I get the complete same Fatal Error, except my signature is 9AAD9381-CF180367-B4AA6AE8-7C110EB2.
I’ve updated all drivers, scan and repair does nothing, and this started happening this morning after an update. Can get through one game and then it crashes.

2 Likes

Same here, since this morning it has been crashing NONSTOP, tried unistall/reinstall both graphics and game, disabled all non ms related services but nothing… it keeps happening.

1 Like

Yes same problem here after the last update ! did all the things i could find on the problem nothing helps

1 Like

started with the last patch about 2 hours ago. cold war will start and will crash about 10 seconds in video drivers updated yesterday. also any chance of getting the 2x exp token i activated but couldnt use

5 Likes

Same here. about 2 hours ago Black ops cold war will crash when loading a map to play domination. Same error 0xC0000005 (0x0) N. I did scan and repair and nothing it keeps crashing. everything started about 2-3 hours ago for me. I also play with my sister and brothers and they all live in different locations in miami florida and they are all having the same issue. We are using windows 10, 11 computers. I have wired 1Gigabit ethernet connection with Radeon RX 580 and my brother has NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3090. Please help!

6 Likes

Yup, same for me and another guy I was playing with. So sick of these garbage companies.

4 Likes

[Error: 0x0000005 (0x0) N
signature DF2612B3-4A76F80D-3481E0C5-0F673C3C
Location 0x14AA3C47A (10638127/10694978

Windows 10
Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti
wired connection
started 5 hours ago
crashes all the time

7 Likes

Во время игры Black Ops Cold War появляется окно с такой же херней, Сканирование и ремонт ничего не дает. ИГРАТЬ НЕВОЗМОЖНО. За что платим деньги?

2 Likes

maybe they shouldnt push out a patch at 9pm on a friday night

4 Likes

This forum is for issues pertaining to the Blizzard Desktop Application itself. Issues involving a specific game should be posted to that game’s specific forum.

Additionally We at Blizzard only host Activision titled on the Battle.net Distribution platform. We do not have any troubleshooting available for Activision titles beyond purchasing, downloading and installing. Once you can press the play button on the Blizzard Desktop Application any issues that happen will need to be investigated and addressed by the Activision studio which can be reached through the Activision Support Portal here:

exactly it was after an update

3 Likes

Im trying to report it there and sign in so i can open ticket but where can i find my Activision ID? do you know please?

1 Like

As of right now, it is both Activision and Blizzard at fault. Stop deflecting and start working together.

This isn’t a good look for either company.

3 Likes

same. bug report filed.

1 Like