Error: 0x0000005 (0x0) N - Black ops Cold War - Crashing

pls blizzard do something, we want to tryhard!

4 Likes

I am having the same issue I can get into a game and even sometimes play for a bit before crash. I thought it might of been a gpu driver issue so i did a clean driver wipe and reinstall got through a game then crash again i think its definitely a cod side issue now

4 Likes

Activistion needs to start solving problems

3 Likes

mine is down too im on pc windows 10 its a damn good computer, where is activision in all this

3 Likes

Same here. Scans find nothing gfx card drivers up to date. Iā€™ve raised a support ticket. I would suggest others do the same and reference this forum post as well.

2 Likes

Same. Small update a couple of days ago and Iā€™m crashing mid-game. Running a MSI GS66 Stealth, 10th gen i7, 32 Gigs of RAM, 2TB SSD, Nvidia Gforce RTX3060. The game has been working fine up until the last small update. Today I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it is still crashing. Advice taken - ticket opened.

3 Likes

Same story here, after the latest update I keep getting this
ā€˜ā€˜error code> 0xC0000005 (0X0) Nā€™ā€™ crash with a signature and a location, updated all my drivers including audio etc. its definitely a problem with the update I have no doubt after seeing all these other replies

3 Likes

Same problem. Scan and repair not working.

2 Likes

Same for me (on PC), had no problems until I did the small update, now I canā€™t even play one gameā€¦

2 Likes

Activistion will start losing players

3 Likes

i spent alot of money on Black Ops

5 Likes

yeah, this is outrageous, we need a fix now!!! Whatā€™s the point of spending money on skins and etc. when a small update breaks the game

4 Likes

The worst part is that Activistion wont help us and does not look at the needs of the user

They are more focused on making money

2 Likes

i had to delete and busy downloading again

2 Likes

this is actually dog poop

2 Likes

Same story here, after the latest update I keep getting this
ā€˜ā€˜error code> 0xC0000005 (0X0) Nā€™ā€™ crash fix now!!!

1 Like

same problem here guys, did all the suggested steps but nothing. hopefully it gets a devā€™s attention!

2 Likes

Yep, started happening after the last update. Same story for my girlfriends pc. Nothing new though, typically after every update they break something then fix it later. Then the next update will break something again, unfortunately. Devs need more testing before releasing game breaking updatesā€¦

1 Like

Yup, same here
2080ti
32GB Ram
Started after tiny update.
Do these guys seriously not even check an update works before rolling it out??? Donā€™t even have the option to roll it back to make the game playable!!!

2 Likes

Had the same error code and re downloaded it ā€¦ Still happening .

4 Likes