Download speed a joke CoD MW

sorry, but there is no other way to put it, with 100 MBit/s i can´t have 100-500kb/s as download speed. 30gb…and yes, i restarted, everything off, resetted my router blabla…

can this be solved? or do i have to wait 3-4 days now to play the game i bought

1 Like

Same issue here, though my connection speed is higher…

The problem is in their servers. Don’t reset your network adapters. I normally download updates with 12Mb/s , now i can’t download anything :slight_smile:. They should make smaller updates… It’s not normal to have every month 40Gb update

1 Like

Dude its a sick joke they throttle their speeds. I have 200mb internet with a killer network card and im sitting at 23 mb p/s dl. Not a big deal with incremental updates but with a 53gb download? It hurts.

It’s ridiculous that almost every day theres an update then these huge and unrequested updates that take an overnight session if I’m lucky. I bought a game to play 1:1 with a friend. Not interested in the in app purchases, or playing with a crowd of bunny hopping tweenies. I expect to be able to play my game un interrupted by constant updates forcing me to use valuable disk space on crap I didn’t ask for in the first place. Where is the opt out for these? Where is the advisory warning that you’re about to lose the use of your bandwidth for 8 hours BEFORE clicking the update button. More importantly, where’s the respect for the customer in all of this? This is definitely the LAST COD game I buy, I’ve been playing COD on PC since it came out and it peaked with United Offensive and the original MW in my opinion. Everything since is just pandering to the xbox generation and graphics. The gameplay hasnt improved. Pure ARROGANCE from these guys.

Hey everyone,

If you are experiencing slow download speeds for Call of Duty, please refer to our active forum thread here: