Diablo Prime Evil Collection incorrect price on Buy Page

So according to the page that shows the sale percent for Diablo Prime Evil Collection it’s 40% off with it showing $35.99. If I select Buy Now it goes to the page that says my Total is $52.49. However I already own the Diablo III: Battle Chest. I’d like to get the Prime Evil Collection to get access to the Rise of the Necromancer pack as well as Diablo II: Resurrected. However it’s not correctly removing the products I already own. Why would it tell me the Prime Evil Collection is $35.99?

There’s already 2 topics about that, and they are on top of the list…

And there should be a million more. This shouldn’t be something that is contained into one thread by one person. The more people making an uproar about the issue the more likely it’ll get taken care of. 3 topics they could care less, this isn’t the first time this has happened, and know what happened last time? Nothing. Know what’s gonna happen this time? I bet you can guess. So yea more people should be speaking up about it, it should fill more than just the top of the list, it should be the whole page of people complaining.