Diablo immortal- lost gems i paid for

I received upgraded boots, so as I normally do, I equipped the new boots, transferred rank and gems and then scrapped by old boots for wisps. When I went to my armory later, I loaded one of my previous saved loadouts that showed no boots (due to the upgrade I received). I have done this thousands of times, i can just put the newer boots on after and then overwrite my loadout to save the new boots.

When I did this, I lost at least 2x rank 7 sapphires and the game put in some random gems from my inventory. I have looked everywhere for my gems and they are no where to be found. Upon further investigation I found that some of my other gems were also missing from doing similar actions.

I have paid a LOT of money to have these normal gems ranked up to 7’s and now they are just missing. I need to recoup all my lost normal gems ASAP since my character is now weaker than he was before with reduced stats that I paid to have. I do not think it is fair to pay for something and then have it taken away for no reason. I either expect these gems to be replaced ASAP or to be reimbursed for the money spent to make all the missing gems I have experienced.

Hello:

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Legacy Games:

• Diablo II (2000) and its expansion Lord of Destruction;
  • The games in the Blizzard Arcade Collection such as the Lost Vikings and Rock N Roll Racing;
  • Battle.Net editions of Diablo I, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans & Warcraft: II.

Diablo Immortal has its own forums and you need to use them for anything related to that game; you can find the Diablo Immortal forums here:

Hopefully, you can find someone who can help you on those forums.

Best of luck in your games !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.