Diablo II R: Characters are missing and long load screen

Any idea when this will be fixed?

Best part is that they probably are not aware their servers are down since thereā€™s no message stating an outage. This is getting out of control.

Same here they had this issue yesterday aswell not sure if one of the hamsters broke its legs on the server wheel

this is geeting old none of my gear better go missing again! fix the freaking SERVER NOW!!!

Once again we cannot play this game on a weekend morning. Blizzard is letting us all down.

2 Likes

when i lost my assassin lev 72 last weeks ā€¦never come backā€¦blizz waz telling me i delete it ā€¦well they gonna have to found som else now

I wonder if the issue isnā€™t whoā€™s hosting their infrastructure. Is that still AT&T? There has been some crap going on with AT&T, BGP routes broken, etcā€¦

Could be wrong about this, but it could be a data center provider or carrier. Nonetheless, itā€™s a disappointment for sure man.

that is possible but it would be nice if we got a heads up about it

1 Like

Blizzard, you have a lot of people that would like to play 2DR this morning. lets get some sort of acknowledgment you are working on the issue!

1 Like

Depends on if they even know or care there is an issue. where is the blue post blizz!?!?

Canā€™t connect this morning similar to yesterdayā€™s morning (Oct 9th). Online characters list is empty and canā€™t connect to the servers.

Iā€™m going to post regularly about Blizzard allowing a 1-time transfer of my online account to single-player. If you are like me and feel that you canā€™t play in your days off because of server issues, I invite you to do the same. With a large enough support, asking (politely) for such a feature from the devs could result in it being implemented, making such a transition away from multiplayer less punishing. It would be a one-way move, of course, but one that I feel Iā€™m ready to make after the few Baal/cow runs with FFA loot system combined with server being unavailable on every week-end since launch.

2 Likes

No one home at blizzard, all at Epsteinā€™s island today.

I swear if my HC characters are gone I am getting a refund and never playing another Blizzard game again. I have had enough issues with this game from the get go, this will be the last straw.

weā€™re back boys and girls

Server down now again??

Yeah, server down again. At least they have a backup and chars are not lost, relax folks.

Still missing heroes ?

I think Battle.net server crashed XD

1 Like

And again. Missing characters

Yeah, they did a long load screen and the characters are missingā€¦ FFS