Diablo II R: Characters are missing and long load screen

Same issue here.
I have no idea why this company can fail with the same issue again again and again.

This is second time my character are missing, yeasturday had same problem, its was fixed only after maintenanceā€¦

Happened yesterday as well. Characters rolled back (a little). Emergency server maintenance. Again?

same issue whats going on with ALL my charactersā€¦noā€¦

Looking for a moderator response.

Please turn on the 56k modem maintaining our profiles

Same thing as yesterday. Online characters are missing again.

pretty lameā€¦I have been shut out again during my gaming time Im about to give up on this gameā€¦Get yer crap together Blizzard or lose us all

I really hope this isnā€™t a server roll backā€¦ Advanced through Act1ā€¦ left gameā€¦ showed my char as it startedā€¦ then chars were goneā€¦

same here
just blank

Unfortunately, the community is conditioned to accept that we pay for a live Beta. I want confirmation that the servers will be supported for another 20 years if i commit to this.

Good to see that these issues keep happening, yet all the spam bots are live. Maybe when they fix their issues, mf drops will be back to normal too.

Mf drops are dependent on character level, MF and overkill. Also, if someone leaves your game MF is crap

how can it happen 24 hours after they say its fixedā€¦ its fixed because most people dont want to whait to try and loggin and the the rest of us can. fixed it so everybody can join. 3 weeks and its still buggy as ā€œhellā€ we need a bug repport button in the gameā€¦

Is just probably the same as yesterday just a server issue.
But is really stupid how this can keep happening.
Honestly if is up to me, close the damn game for like a full day or two just to get to the root of this problem =_= why would you do a half as_s job just to let the same shi_t coming at you again LOL
And you would think Blizzard cares about this iconic game remake but nope :slight_smile: all you get is a half finish renewal with a ton of bugs and server problems XD

same issue here. All characters are gone. Please fix this Blizzard.

No new bugs to report. These are the same bugs that prevented this game from being resurrected 15 years ago

Same here, all online characters disappeared.

My characters are missing with long load screen, this is beside the fact that i get disconnected while in game ( has already happened 4 times ) Please fix this issue or refund some of the $$$. This has never happened to me on steam.

suddenly disconnected and found myself in the character screen without any charactersā€¦ againā€¦ :frowning: pls fix this blizzard!

Servers are being tossed at the moment.

This happened yesterday and within 30 minutes we were back in play.