Diablo II R: Characters are missing and long load screen

this is crazy, spent all last night fully gearing hammerdin; expect for anni, and know i log on with no chars. was also getting randomly kicked from the entire game, with an error code saying. “tell us what you were doing while this occurred.” ontop of that, i got a top notch comp i just bought beast videocard and im getting dced from games randomly. I paid to much money with all blizz games and upgrades starting all the way back from diablo 1, starcraft, warcraft and WoW with all the updates ; ingame buys and time, for this bullcrap to happen on my 1 day off a week.

Logged in no char… would like some help with this issue, I have about 100 hours in … this is crazy and right after I find some good stuff the game breaks… not good

Why the f*** is it a problem to have online and offline characters be local in a PVE dominant game? Online only is bulls***. No backups no insurance. Just gone without even a warning. I just played this morning, took a break, now I can’t do what I want WHEN I want on a videogame. Bought the game, pay electric and internet, least they could do is keep my ***kin character available at all times!

2 Likes

Any progress get rolled back?

If my online characters are deleted, I expect a full refund. AAA game nonsense that continues to disappoint.

If your not going to give me my chars back there better be a level 99 druid on my account with ten of each high run in his inventory… I might keep playing

Why didnt we even get a heads up? Maintenance in 1 hour or something?

1 Like

“My Disappointment Is Immeasurable And My Day Is Ruined” I lost all my 3 online Characters… Come on blizz, this issue has been for a while, Will you fix it or you’ll give me my money back.
PS: and i don’t want a refund so i can buy another of your half baked products…

My character is missing on the Switch.

No Chars Online showing

Just make one character list. Local backups that just sync when connected so we can play any of our toons anytime.

Desaparecieron mis personajes tambien!

TWEETED at 10:35 AM:

We will be performing emergency maintenance and the game will be unavailable during this time. Thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Why don’t they tell us on the dumb Diablo 2 dashboard the news? Why should we have to look on their twitter? Nonsense.

1 Like

Yes. I have never used Twitter/Twatter. I do see an empty character list without in-game warnings on Xbox

For the love of God make 1 character list Blizzard! All saved locally and online and sync when connected. Stupid online only gaming systems. Knew it was gonna be an issue before it became a thing.

me too. I live in Japan. There is a problem with the game system. I am not good at English, so I will explain it in Japanese. ps4版のD2Rをオンラインにてプレイしていたところサーバーとの接続ができなくなったため、一度オフラインにてゲームをプレイ。その後、再度オンラインにてプレイしたところホラドリムのキューブが消失。ホラドリムのキューブは廃棄などは一切行っていない状態。また、既に報告があった名前の問題の状態にはなっていない状況。

same!! All my characters have disappeared!!

All my online caracters are gone too. Blizzard can you fix this?

same problem here (Europe)
after beeing 10 minutes in several games, suddenly the game couldnt’ connect anymore…