Diablo II R: Characters are missing and long load screen

Warning message is now displayed in battle.net window : connection issue .

1 Like

seems like servers are down :frowning:

same for me and my wife! Bliz, Engage the after hours support! call the MODā€™s! get a conference call going! GET ER DONE!

1 Like

Same problem here. I hope they will fix this

same here, waiting for blizz to comment

I thought I am the only one. I panic like madā€¦

Hope Blizzard work on it any announce someting.

MY chars are gone as well, i even uninstalled and reinstalled and still no luck

Restarted and still missing character. And I only have one. Please fix this soon.

Mario is missing!!! :cry:

Has anyone gotten an asnwer from Blizzard yet ? I have the same issueā€¦ Thanks a lot !

Mine too on xbox. Everybody should request a refund for this broken mf game.

Same here!! my online characters are gone!!

Played a bit this morning, laggy servers, lots of rubberbanding. Eventually had to save and quit, then my progression on my Druid wouldnā€™t display properly. Left D2:R and restarted, all chars gone, blank list.

5 minutes later, emergency maintenance called by Blizzard. Yikes. Fingers crossed for no rollback.

Same. All online characters disappeared!

Same, I got no characters. was just playing last night. wthā€¦ Guess its back to New World for me.

1 Like

Itā€™s really unfortunate that we have waited 20 years for this game to launch and its plagued with bugs and glitches and we canā€™t even get the support that we deserve for being loyal to the brand. Weekend finally here and I can dive into one of my toons but every one of them are goneā€¦ Hope they get this one fixed because Iā€™m not ready to start a fresh build quite yet.

EDIT: Iā€™M BACK!! Canā€™t make a game but my toons have returned.

Iā€™ve been gaming for 20+ years and never had anything like this happen. WTF blizzard? All my characters are gone!

same!! i just got all my hammer gear; except for anni last night, and know i log on with no chars wth. anyone know how long this will take?

yeah for real, and im not trying to get a full hammerdin set up again; just need an anni to be complete. wth blizz. last night, i was also getting kicked out with an error saying ā€œtell us what happened when you got kicked outta the game.ā€

I just now got my characters back donā€™t worry