[Diablo II] Cannot download client

I have cdkeys linked to my account, but when I click on the D2 links on the download page, the page just refreshes. Are there any direct links to the D2 and D2:LoD clients I can use?

By the way, I am using Chrome.

7 Likes

Same issue here. I’ve tried using Mozilla instead and that didn’t work either. None of the classic game download links seem to work. Boy, I sure do love when a multi billion dollar company can’t even run a website right.

4 Likes

Same. Just purchased COD:MW. No download links working.

2 Likes

Same here sadly. I was looking forward to getting back into Diablo 2 again. Guess I’ll have to wait till this issue is fixed.

4 Likes

Thanks for the report! Our website developers are already looking into this and working on a fix. Lets hold tight for now and try again later today.

2 Likes

None of the games are downloading from their download page. I’ve tried a few… :frowning:

2 Likes

I also just bought Diablo II and cannot download the client… Upsetting.

7 Likes

I cant download the desktop app from the website either.

2 Likes

Having the same issue…

1 Like

Can we not just have a direct link to the files? A casual look around the forums suggest that download issues aren’t exactly uncommon…

1 Like

This should now be fixed! If the problem persists, please clear browser cache.

Here are instructions for common browsers:
Firefox
Chrome
Safari

For other browsers, please check with the developer of the product for how to clear cache files.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Was unable to get this to work using Chrome on Mac OS after clearing my cache. Used Safari and it downloaded immediately - if anyone is still having the issue after clearing cache try other web browsers!

Thank you Web Developers for responding promptly and fixing this issue.

Thanks! It works now.

I have the same issue it starts up and then i get the errors “a listening port could not be opened” and “peer to peer networking is disabled”. any way to fix this? Im on chrome with no cookies or cache… any specific ports i need opened??

This sucks I just brought not happy Blizzard .

I cant download it too. Anyone please advice some clue? Or anyone can teach me how to get a refund?

same issue, pls fix :confused:

fixed using a VPN from EU ip

1 Like

Unable to install D2… I try to download it & it brings me to the launcher & says I need to purchase the game (when I already did), does clearing cache really help?

I’m also not able to download the D2 installer right now. The download fails after about 2MB. I’ve tried using a couple different browsers, but none can complete the download.

4 Likes