Diablo II (2000) LOD - Game creating issue

I’ll make this easy for the “Engineers”, because it is clear they have no idea what they are doing so I will spell it out for them. I ran a status audit on all service related to the servers needed and this is what I came up with.

Asia: Kalimdor:6112=connect-kor.classic.blizzard.com DNS FAILED
Europe: Northrend:6112=connect-eur.classic.blizzard.com DNS FAILED
US East: Azeroth:6112=connect-use.classic.blizzard.com DNS FAILED
US West: Lordaeron:6112=connect-usw.classic.blizzard.com DNS FAILED

How about that. . .

By the way, you can disable Davnit’s:9367:jbls.davnit.net because that one is used exclusively by bots and apparently it is up and running.

1 Like

So we can’t create games ne more on diablo 2 LoD I take it, I have been playing this game for years, and now all of a sudden we can’t create games either shut it down or maintain it

Smh

Lucidbamf

Amazing how the bots can make games but nobody else can you all call yourself game creators but cant or wont fix a problem

Hi:

You can create games… or, at least, I can.

You need to simply try and try again… usually 4 or 5 tries is sufficient but you may need more tries – one game with a non-ladder hero took 8 tries :frowning:

The annoying part is that you need to change the name of the game each time you try… so keep the game name simple and short.

1 Like

It’s getting ridiculous. Earlier got a tban from trying to create a game 5 or 6 times.

1 Like

Can we please get an update on this? It’s been awhile.

1 Like

blizzard doesnt care about d2 LOD , if that problem would be on D2 Resurected problem would be fix in 30 mins - 1 hours , but d2 lod you can wait 1 year … that is realy bad

1 Like

the same happened to me :frowning:

I’m guessing they’re doing something…though the issue hasn’t been resolved yet, I can at least create games with lesser tries.

1 Like

The services I listed are back up and the realms are again functional. You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Howdy Everyone!

It currently looks like things are working again, please test out when you have a moment and let us know how things go!

Thanks for your patience and help!

2 Likes

@Joynueer Howdy, back at ‘ya! Thanks, and will try to do some runs on the lappytoppy. Also, working up to an older addition MacBook if I can get my ducks in order. Can’t wait to test out some classics on an old OS X Lion that has been gathering dust for too long. Attention to details is much appreciated!
`/’

Hi:

Game creation now seems to be working as it should… I was able to create several games on US East and they all created the first time around. Let’s hope it stays that way.   :slight_smile:

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Joynueer, thanks for following up.
Game seems to be creating well. Sometimes, I would get one of those Fail to join game message at first try, but on second try, it would let me create game. But in all, it got much better.
Thanks.

1 Like

it is doing it again!! same issue (USEast) Non ladder

1 Like

US East is jank again. Get maybe first game to work then rest seem to just drop before making.

1 Like

Maybe Blizzard should stop using this for testing other games. blizzard was great back in the day (late 90’s) but since then they just don’t give a darn about us and that shows!

Yep – tried to create a non-ladder game on US East just now… broken again !

:roll_eyes:

P.S. : creating a ladder game seems to be somewhat random… sometimes it works, others it doesn’t work… sigh !

Don’t bother giving them any more money since you can see how their support is!! I will not give Blizzard a cent for any game since they can’t be bothered to fix problems or give any response. They should just send me the server files and ill host it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.