Diablo 4 Ultimate dont connect on PS5

After queue finish it says “it not found a valid license”.

1 Like

Same, over and over. Back to queue again and again…

Same. See tons of ppl on FB all saying same thing, all on Ps5

Error 315306?
Thats what it gives me

Yeap, same here and three friends I’m on with.

I have friends who got on. Seems hit or miss

Same Here in Germany No licence all the time

Yep same issue here on PS5 - good start!

That sucks Same on ps5

same, unable to find a valid license (315306) is there a refund on this?

2 Likes

Same as well on PS5. Been having this since the game launched

As this is a server-related error, there aren’t many troubleshooting methods that players can apply to fix error code 315306 for good. If this error appears for you, you’ll need to wait for the servers to come back online. In the meantime, you can also try resetting your router to make sure that your home network is in top shape.

Server-bound errors like 315306 often get fixed quickly as developers strive to maintain their servers as fast as possible, even when the gates are cracking under the pressure of thousands of players worldwide. That makes patience the best fix for error 315306.

2 Likes

Well on launching the game now they have posted a breaking news box that they are investigating reports of login issues :slight_smile:

How could they not know this was most likely going to happen? Is think a mutil-million dollar company like blizzard would be better prepared. Especially after touting the game for months.

Oh man 34 minutes and i can Not play

Same here in austria

1 Like

What an absolute joke this is. Oh yeah we’ll take your £100. But you can’t play.

Going to request a refund for this rubbish

1 Like

&no refund for not having access to the early access

No login possible since start :+1:

I wait the whole time every 30sec Login again and again and IT dont Work ,and PC Player Cam Play thats a rubbish