Diablo 4 Ultimate dont connect on PS5

Maybe THIS is why you shouldn’t have the game fully online? Make it more offline available and we won’t have so many issues logging in and people that paid good money won’t be pissed off at your company or your product

2 Likes

Round and round we go with the 315306 on the PS5

Same again and again and again and again

Bet a certain selected 1000 is enjoying the game right now. Or I could be wrong and that Blizzard just dropped the ball

Ok so I bought 200 platinum from PlayStation store for Diablo 4 and right after I was able to log in to server.

Same here bought the Ultimate edition hoping for early access and I have been waiting for two and a half hours and still no access on the PS5.

I bought the Ultimate edition hoping for early access and still no access on the PS5. Says there is a license problem with the 315306 on the PS5

What the hell are they doing!

You also didn’t find the right forums…

A simple search…
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=diablo+iv+forums

First link returned…

1 Like

Totally unacceptable. Having the same issue on PS5. Licence issue code 315306. Paid for a game which is not ready to support the player. Issue for too long now. Totally unprofessional and against the players. And we were supposed to have early access…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.