Diablo 4 Beta crash at start up

Auch bei mir. Schon blöd wenn man erst das Game Vorbestellt , Geld ausgibt und man nicht mal die Beta starten kann…Das Geld gibt es wohl auch nicht zurück. Unverschämt

I am still no able to play this Beta, keep crashing on queue for 1 day straight… this is pathetic… 2023 and Blizzard devs dont know how manage queues or playable state a game before launch, does not matter If it is a Beta product yet, many of us preordered this sht and can’t even play it

This forum is to provide feedback on the Beta version of the Battle.Net Desktop App; it is the wrong place to complain or ask for help on issues with Diablo IV.

Diablo IV now has its own forums… available in several regions and languages:

The D4 Bug Report forum is on the Americas region forum and there are specific to the device you are using to play the game… ie, the PlayStation Bug Report forum is separate from the XBox Bug Report forum.

Finally, Blizzard has posted a short update of the queues on the Beta here:

and have promised another update this morning (Los Angeles time).

Best of luck in your games !

For those who are looking how refund after this BS:
I cant post links here, but go to youtube and search for: Refund Game on Blizzard/Battle.net | Simple guide

Is this the same issue - 6326C89B-89CB-439E-AA38-EF9697A72A51? I am going to try the fix to disable chroma effects and see if I can get more than a minute of play time

I’ve changed the croma to 1 as well, but I am still crashing and getting this message as well. FCD5BD4D-D6BC-4749-B6D0-13AB348A63E8

1 Like

@DawnStar and Deathryuu,

This is the wrong place to ask for help… use the D4 forums instead:

well that site is down too

did u fixed? 18/03…

i still with same problem. I try change the Croma work and after 2 horas crash again. Cmon Blizzard help us

Thanks so much, this did the trick. For me the game was constantly chrashing and sending the graphics driver into nirvana so that I had to re-install it every time after a hard reset - cutting power, not even using the reset button worked and the GPU fans screamed at 100%. Now on Saturday evening I can finally play…

i am dealing with same issue, first day released waited 88 mins to join beta then glitched out. today no wait to log in just crashes an doesnt let me play beta.

Not much of a log in queue today. However, I only managed to play for like 2-3min, once i reach the town, my game crashes!

HELP

1 Like

yeah same for me ,i actually got a dungeon done got to town sold some stuff went to get further down the street and crashed .d4 is so not ready for an open beta ,servers unreliable ,game seems more like an closed alpha ,game is to clunky/floaty in its actions , if the full game is released this year id be worried

This is the wrong forum to ask for help on a Diablo IV issue.

This forum is to offer comments/feedback on the Beta version of the Battle.Net Desktop App,

For technical support on Diablo IV, you need to use the appropriate category here:

I can confirm that this solved my problem too.

same here. Make Diablo Great Again seems to be failing.

I keep having the same issue I login after waiting 11 minutes. I played for five minutes and it crashes and gives me the same. Error code continues to happen. It’s happened three times now the first two times at a wait. 15 minutes now the third time I have to wait 11 minutes this is absurd and needs to be fixed.

Worked for me too, cheers mate!

Worked for me too. Great.