Desktop App download stuck at "Updating Blizzard Agent"

I honestly got so sick of a problem happening in Bliizard launcher everyday, everytime I try to update Overwatch it gets stuck and never updates no matter if I log out or close the launcher, so I uninstalled Battle.net launcher completely and deleted any remaining files from “%AppData%” etc. now when I try to download it again it has yet another problem, “Updating Blizzard Agent” it’s been stuck like this for about an hour and no matter how much I closed it and reopened it, restarted my pc it didn’t work, I tried every solution I could find and none of them worked, it started to get fraustrading everytime I open this launcher another problem happens, is there a way to fix this one at least…?

hello I have a problem that I can’t install the application and I don’t know what to do with it he writes to me Updating Blizzard Agent

A lot of people have the same problem, it seems it’s because of the new CoD: Warzone update and we have to wait.

Hey everyone,

We appreciate you all taking the time to report this. Our teams are investigating the issue, and we will be providing updates on our active forum thread located here: