Darkgolem3 - Agent went to sleep

I have tried all of this as well, even made a new account (which i think is ridiculous) and now it is stuck while it forces me to update. I am now waiting for over 2 and a half hours and @Kaldraydis I tried your steps twice. What load of that i PAYED for my games and i cant even play any of them. Why hasn’t this been resolved???

2 Likes

Hello? Could you respond to GG10 and me? Or does Blizzard Support only check support threads once a month.

The description of the issue sounds different from the original report. What error are you getting?

The battle.net launcher is stuck on updating the MW BR, and i cant cancel it only pause and then it gets stuck, and when i close the battle.net launcher my Blizzard Agent “went to sleep” and it gets stuck on that for a long time now

I’m told my agent went to sleep and its attempting to wake up

I also tried all the steps that are prompted at the support page when i click on the error

hello I have this error someone has solved it

http://imgfz.com/i/pdCHvMJ.png

Moved this to a new thread since it’s a different issue than the original post. The error is related to a problem our engineers are currently working to resolve. We are posting updates on this thread.