Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

same issue i’m getting …Ducking annoying too much … bkl dhang se krlo kuch

1 Like

mesmo erro aki aconteceu comigo e nao consigo corrigir

Y yo pensando que era el único, pero ya mirando todos estos comentarios me doy cuenta que del error es el launcher y no mi PC.

I had the same problem, I deleted the cache files by pressing WINDOWS + R, and typing %ProgramData% then pressing OK, I deleted all blizz cache’s, but you have to close all blizz processes from the task manager, then I re-launched the client and it was working fine, but now when I want to relocate games, I get stuck on waiting and I cant play anything :frowning: .

Fix your app. use some of the billions of dollars and fix it.

6 Likes

We are still investigating this error. Some users are reporting being able to login after restarting the PC or similar, so be sure to try that if you haven’t yet. Though if it’s still not working after that hang tight! Our engineers are on the case!

I have the same issue. Clearing the Battle.net app from appcache does not work. Not even the Battle.net app inside Blizzard Entertainment/

I uninstalled beta and went back to the classic battle.net app and everything is working. the issue with the app and how it connects to battle.net, not our computers.

same problem here, blizzard support also not working for me and giving me an error code
Something went wrong on our end
An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.

Error code:
6be6559e-72f9-486a-9b2b-83634033f531

I found two folders when I looked in C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net. One folder was C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net.11907\ and the other was C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net.11914. I removed the 11907 folder and problem was solved. I just cut the folder and pasted it to my desktop.

3 Likes

solved! I just change my pc date and time to March 10, 2020! and voila!

1 Like

I can login now I guess its fixed at least for me.

Ty. Removing 11907 worked here aswell.

set you pc date to 3/11/20

Here also, m8… thx i cut and paste on desktop… i can play again…

read Guys … this helped

I also have this problem but some how I fixed mine. It took me half a day to fix it.
Don’t know if it will fix yours but do give it a try.

Try this for a FIX

1. Uninstall the battlenet app.
  2. Clear both app data & program data. [use %appdata% and %programdata% in run]
  3. Then use the game launcher[run as administrator] to install the battlenet app. [it takes time to install so give it about 15 mins ] There will be a difference in the apps login page having a game poster along the side.
  4. Login.

*Note: Try looking the task manager whether the battlenet app has any process running. *

1 Like

Ok guys so i tried about 3 hours ago to login and i could not it was stuck in login screen. What I did was to go in C:/Program Files and delete all BattleNet files except the MW files. Also i went to C:/Users/Username/AppData/Local and deleted all BattleNet files too. After that i uninstalled BattleNet from windows Control Panel and then reinstalled the BattleNet launcher. After Installation i could login normaly with MW Launcher but i was stuck at Initializing. Now after 3 hours i opened again the MW Launcher and it started normally as before and now i am updating normally my game. I don’t know if it was a fix by me or Blizzard has fixed it generally. Hope my moves will help you :slight_smile:

My roommate had that this morning. I just got it.
Try this.
Right click the Battle.net icon on your desktop and select Run as Administrator.
It started right up for me after that.

Closing Blizzard from the background and opening it again worked for me