D2 disconnected from battle net help

I installed my version of D2 on my second PC and could not connect. Now I can’t connect on my main PC.

I am having the same issue I was playing diablo 2 three days ago then the game started telling me cannot contact servers try back in a few minutes any help here would be nice

Hey there,

It looks like there are some Temporary Access restrictions at play here. Information on what can cause these can be found here.

Can we finally get rid of those?
Since there is an anti-bot ban system already implemented?

These ones only touch legit players…

My dear Kaldraydis,
Sorry for my English, I will do my best.
I have already put a simular post earlier today concerning the ‘disconnected from battle net’ error message.
I checked out several forums and this problem already appears since 2018. I’ve already seen several answers to it, simular to yours today. It stuns me to read this kind of pointless content once again today. As you must have noticed by now after reading all the posts: almost everone that comes across the problem has absolutely nothing to see with any of the enumerations mentioned in your post. It almost feels like an insult to read and feel again that lack of interest in the problem of your customers. We, customers, are discribing cleary what is happening and the only thing we receive is some indistinct post as if all of us are some kind of scammers and frauds. This is clearly unacceptable. As I said in my other post today: if you are not able to support your online product and if you are not able to give a real acceptable answer to the problem, then stop selling the product. I read several posts about people having just bought the game and haven’t been able to even start playing the game due to the error message. I you then answer with that post then that feels like an enormous insult to all of us.

I bought and installed Diablo 2 followed by LOD last night. I updated everything, logged into battle.net, and played through the first quest. I logged off right after that and went to bed. Today I tried logging on, and it won’t connect. This is a fresh install as of last night. I do not have any hacks or cheats on my system. Has anyone figured this out? I’m beginning to think I just wasted $20 on a game that doesn’t work.

Maybe this will finaly get us an answer:

I don’t know if this helps at all

I am experiencing this issue also. Just now. It happened when I was storing gear from one character to another. I AM VERY LUCKY that the game didn’t ban me before I get back the gear on the second character…

BLIZZARD. What is going on? How can you make this issue continue after your long time users have been telling you about those complications for years. How can you consider normal banning someone for joining or leaving a game too quickly ??? This is all we do in Diablo, joining and leaving games for MULTIPLE REASONS ! In part, there are limitations of the game that force us to use mules for exemple. Therefore, we need to make those manipulations. Your strategy for avoiding spam or bots is just incompatible with real users just trying to play the game. REALIZE THAT YOU ARE DESTROYING OUR CONFIDENCE IN YOU. Please, address this issue. Remove those constraints which don’t help.

I truly wish you and the Diablo community the best of luck in this issue. I am beyond frustrated that I spent literal days trying to get support all for nothing, zero help, nothing to show for it. Nothing will be done we are just to sit and wait it out over a ban that shouldn’t of been implemented in the first place