Characters locked themselves again

Same here,
Played until 4 hours ago normally.
Now battle.net keeps taking long to load my assigned profile picture and doesn’t let me put the Online status, it stays Offline for a good 2 mins.
than when enter the game, got a 400 person queue, thats ok, 2 mins wait.
THan… went on a comp match, lost because 99% of my heroes were LOCKED.

PS: Watchpass, Beta Access for bothe OW1 and OW2 owner here. Got everything

they already mentioned that the new stuff for that wouldn’t be until 2023. For 2022 they were focusing on new heroes/maps and everything first

same here cant play shiit

I feel like the greatest irony is one of the healers is not locked, is the one they said everyone would have to grind or pay for. :rofl:

Was Kiriko supposed to be part of some free hero shuffle or something, or is this an earlier state of the game where she was free?

Same here… It’s rough

Same. This has to be the worst launch for a video game I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

Same Issue… yesterday I had all my characters and today I have half of them. Love looking at my career profile and seeing I have HOURS of playtime on characters that are now locked for me…

same heros in my overwatch 2 account are locked even if i own OW1

Same Hero Blocked, what to do?

Hope that some poor underpaid network engineer and programmer are working overtime to try and figure out who bugged the patch in their final hour effort to fix other issues.

(In Bill Lumbergh’s voice from the movie Office Space) So Blizzard, what’s happening? Yeeeeaaaah I’m gonna need you to fix this game. Seems that there have been a real problem with connection issues, incomplete character rosters, long wait times… One would think that, considering O2 is the same exact game as O1 that these issues wouldn’t be so prevalent since day one of release. But what do I know, I’m not part of a multi billion dollar company…

1 Like

Tried to be greedy, bit them in the booty.

I am just happy to see its not just happening to me. BLIZZARD SUCKS!!

Same here, I should have to unlock heroes I have over 100 hours on, have had the games for a few years. when will this be fixed? This has been an on-and-off issue for me all night, and it’s really getting annoying. Blizzard, y’all really need to fix this. it’s bad enough that y’all completely shut down overwatch 1 and now I can’t even play my main??? like what is this?

same, thought i was in the wrong game mode, but nope. all my characters are locked.

same problem here, i play yesterday and now a lot of my character are locked

me paso lo mismo, como podemos solucionarlo

WTF Blizz. Characters locked on my account now. SMH.

Same, I purchased OW1, had the game since beta, logged in this evening most characters are locked wtf??? Unlock my guys!!!

Bought Overwatch 1 before launch. played over 800 hours.
Played since OW2 launch.
playing support everything is fine. logging back 10 hours later and
18 locked heroes ?

How can you do competitive like this ?

Wake up blizzard