Characters locked themselves again

yep all my charcaters are locked. Played last night without issues

I have the same thing happened to me half of my heros are lock again.

Same majority of my Hero’s are locked when they shouldn’t be at all. WOW Blizzard you really know how to drop a ball or screwup a launch GREAT FUN GAME, but has basically been unplayable since Launch I really want this to succeed as it is one of my Favorite Games and I am truly sitting her shaking my head at all this. Wow, YOU all also dropped the ball on one of my Favorite MODES MAYHAM is TRULY UNPLAYABLE, ZARYA IS ALMOST UN KILLABLE INFINITE BUBBLE WHAT YOU ALL THINKING SMH.

I am having the same issue, have 1500+ hours in overwatch total, they were all unlocked on overwatch 2 launch day, then suddenly after this recent maintenance they are locked. this is embarrassing for blizzard.

Yeah for some reason most of my characters are locked now after i bought a highlight intro, voicelines, victory pose & skin for Junker Queen… This game still broken apparently :l

same issue, heroes are locked again with no way of unlocking them

was playing most of the day, Stopped for dinner came back and everything is locked out … Fun

I had the same thing happen to me and it was really infuriating.

same now i cant play my main. why must this happen :frowning:

same here earlier today i had all the characters and then suddenly after a game i have almost all of em locked :confused:

Yeah same here. One of the worst launches ever.

1 Like

same here, im a Ow1 Vet and most of my hero’s are locked as well

broooooo fix this blizzard its annoying.

Same here bruh, and when I go to heroes quests it shows up nothing

1 Like

Heroes locked. Battle Pass broken. But you can still somehow play competitive with a quarter of the heroes? A_Seagull was right. They defiantly rushed to make PvP in a year because PvE was taking too long, and they (the execs) wanted to boost the player base quickly and rake in some cashola.

They must have done something to our accounts because I can’t even access it on the website.

At this point, they should just unlock all the heroes for everyone, like OW1.

1 Like

Glad to know I’m not the only one. This is really upsetting as an ow1 vet. I can’t even play the old game cause it no longer exists.

1 Like

Same, i played will all heroes unlocked this morning (i had player ow 1 like 860+ hours) and since the maintenance start all heroes where locked, like if i was a new account…

This is Bull! I have spent more money on Blizzard games then I care to admit over the many many years iv been playing them and I even paid for OW2, to play the beta and get the season pass and now u lock over half of the characters, this is absolutely ridiculous. With this kinda crap u are going to push even more ppl away from playing and or sticking with Blizzard!

so my original post gets taking down for telling blizzard to get there “Crap” together LMFAO I have almost 3k hrs in game and yet here I sit still LOYAL and get my posts taken down LMFAO

Still issues STILL ISSUES WITH LOCKED HEROS BY THE WAY!