Can't launch Warzone after latest update

Hello guys,
as the title suggests, I have a problem with Call of Duty Warzone and I absolutely can’t launch it after the last update. In the last few days I keep getting the following errors: BLZBNTBNA00000012 and another error that I assume is not related to Battle.net, that says "unable to find the ordinal 345 in the dynamic link library D: \ Call of Duty Modern Warfare \ modernwarfare.exe

The persistence of the error is driving me crazy since none of the solutions found online work (scan and repair, change installation folder, try to install the game in a different drive, run game and launcher as administrator, checking for leftover files after unistall). Please help me solve this problem, as neither Activision support nor “self service support” worked.

1 Like

Hi,

For the “unable to find the ordinal 345…” error… this is an Activision issue and you will need to contact Activision Support at https://support.activision.com/options .

There is a recent topic on that issue here: The ordinal 345 error

Good luck.

Hello man,
thanks for your reply. I just read the discussion you linked me, but sadly it has been closed something like 10 days ago and it’s impossible to me to continue it :frowning:
Anyway, I’ve already tried to check for assistance through Activision’s support page but didn’t understand how to open a ticket. There’s a couple options with solution, maybe a FAQlike system. Maybe a way to effetively contact them, can be by checking problems that are relative to battlepass issues, but…is it right to choose the wrong problem to contact someone of assistance team?

edit: the only way to get to the ticket page is by clicking on "battle pass and cod points topc in the assistance page. Just ask myself why the only way to get to ticket page is as I’ve said before.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.