The ordinal 345 error

Hello,
Everytime I launch Call of Duty Warzone, it doesn’t launch and it gives me an error pop up saying "The ordinal 345 could not be located in the dynamic link library (path of the ModernWarfare.exe).
I have tried doing SFC /SCANNOW in cmd as admin (which I found as a solution online) but it did not work. Can someone help?
Also, I had played warzone before and it was fine

9 Likes

hi I have the same as you for cod vanguard cold ar and warzone I don’t understand if we can help

1 Like

im having this exact same problem its so annoying

1 Like

Hello,
I’ve had the same error. Only solutions that worked (I’ve tried all of them) was reinstalling windows but unfortunately after the first shutdown/restart of pc, the error reapears… I don’t know what is happening

I have the same problem, can someone help

Hey there,

This forum is for community based troubleshooting for technical issues with the Blizzard Desktop Application. For any game specific issues it is best to post in that game’s dedicated forums for community support.

Limitations with Blizzard Support for Activision titles.
In regards to Activision Titles, we only handle the distribution of the game client for Activision. We will assist with anything related to the desktop application and anything with the game client that involves purchasing, activating, downloading/installing and launching. Anything that occurs after you can press the play button is going to be addressed through the Activision support portal: Support Options | Activision Support

I think its not a problem with call of duty warzone its a problem with battle.net not sure. How can I also contact a person in activision support ?

Hello, a few months ago I could also play without problems, but since yesterday I already get that ordinal 345 error, has anyone found the solution?

the same as mine , i just got the same error yesterday since then i have been looking for solutions but nothing worked i think the only way is to delete the the game and re-install it again , i did not try yet but i will

1 Like

hey guys try this
all you have to do is to delete modernwarfare.exe file from the game location on your pc
( the location you downloaded the game ) , then from battlenet application select scan and repair , then restart your pc , this worked with me
hope it works with you too

2 Likes

i will try this right now

didnt work bruh please help me

Same here. Didn’t work.