Can't download battlenet (Windows PC)

I’ve tried everything I’ve seen suggested and still cant get it to download, all I want is to be able to play the games I paid for…

13 Likes

same here bro. been unable to do anything battle.net related for 24h… dont we pay for every game so it should work everyday?

3 Likes

Как поиграть, если героев нет? сколько они будут удаляться и когда вы наладите работу серверов? играть невозможно. Примите, пожалуйста, действия. Вплоть до закрытия и доработки игры (серверов).

1 Like

agreed, but I guess I am just throwing money out the window

1 Like

Howdy Recoverycat,

Can you provide more information on the error you’re receiving when trying to install the battle.net app. With that we should be able to provide more information on how to get it fixed up.

i have tried everything from digging through my computer to delete all the files multiple times just to re download it and the window not open

2 Likes

Same. The download fails with, network error.

2 Likes

same here man. I just want to play warzone with my friends since i moved to pc and i cant even download battlenet. for me it just stays in the downloading phase and just stays like that until i x out. its really frustrating

Yea same with me. I wanna play warzone and have a sort of good time (because of the cheaters) but every time it’s error code BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 I just wanna play my game bro

I would really like some help aswell. Ive made a thread 24h ago and still no reply. My update agent keeps staying stuck at update agent and after a while i get an connection error. Ive done everything ur thread’s suggest. I’ve deleted all temp files, ive tried downloading different links, put off firewalls, put firewall on router a little lower, closed all other apps, tried downloading with a VPN, i even resetted internet completely. Nothing works, when i make a ticket with diagnostic files it just gets deleted the moment i turn it in. I find this is getting ridiculous. Dont we pay for a game to not get this type of errors?

is there any solution to the network error download failure yet
ive tried atleast a 100 times

BLZBNTAGT00000BB8

Trying to update d2r with the latest patch and i get this error.

Tried every suggested solution and nothing works, made a ticket with dxdiag and msinfo but it got deleted? Please fix or let me know what i need to do… so sad can’t play on the weekend :frowning:

I am receiving network error. Same as everyone else. I thought it was only me.

1 Like

I have been getting the same thing so I got thinking if anyone the has a copy of a one of the newer game disk just see if that would install the Battle Net app for pc

same here i stay stuck at: Downloading new files any help?

Hey everyone,

This thread has multiple issues going on that may not be related. I do have a couple general ideas that can help both of the main issues going on though so everyone can get the Battle.net application installed and get back to their gaming.

For anyone who is receiving the Failed - Network Error when downloading the installation file for their game or the Battle.net application, please see if the alternative links for directly downloading that file work. Our forum post here has it for each region. If one region does not work, test if another one does: [Main Thread] "Failed - Network Error" with Battle.net Set-up file

For everyone else, and also for those that try the above but still run into a problem, a lot of times download issues happen due to a network or ISP issue. A good way to rule such a problem is changing the network that you’re connected to. Please try an alternative connection or even a phone hotspot/tether. Usually this is just needed to get around corrupted data and you can switch back to your normal network after the installation is done. If everything is found to work only on the alternative connection though, then talking to your ISP would be advised.

If this doesn’t help out, please create a new separate post with some additional information such as errors seen and troubleshooting already done and we can share some more personalized steps.

Yep just “Failed Network error” when trying to download it off your website, I tried turning off my fire wall to re configuring my network and also tried different web browsers, and still nothing works. All I want to do is play Overwatch but can’t… I see everyone is having the same issue as me.

I also have had a similar issue but for some reason it will start to download and get stuck at 1% every time. I’ve also tried everything just like jimmynekoar did.

Same here bro, this sh*t is freaking fustrating!!!

1 Like

Hey! Just wondering if you have found a solution yet? I’m also in the stuck in the 1% camp after having tried everything. In addition, can’t share my dxdiag and MSInfo in a Support Request (gets deleted).

1 Like