Can't delete my account - Main Thread

Stay strong and spread the word

Freedom for Hong Kong

5 Likes

Freedom for Hong Kong

5 Likes

I will never provide government issued ID or information to have less personal information deleted from a game company site. We all demand that our data be removed. I will not stop submitting tickets or reaching out on social media for help in completing this task. Free Hong Kong. Blitzchung deserves better.

9 Likes

Since I am being held hostage and can’t delete my account I am just going to $hit talk the Yellow bear looking fu9k and his $hit country till the delete me. #Free Hong Kong. #Tienanmen square incident. O another thing Just say a bunch of racist $hit that has got to make them delete you

5 Likes

What kind of disgusting company forces somebody to submit a personal ID to delete an account? I’m going to sue if they don’t delete the image I submitted in its place.

4 Likes

Mei believes in the right for democracy.

2 Likes

#FreeHongKong

…had to make this 20 characters lol

2 Likes

Here’s my suggestion–return our deletion methods back to normal or some of us will have a class action lawsuit.

Also Mei supports Hong Kong’s liberation

5 Likes

yooooooooooo wtf. not allowing users to remove their information falls afoul of a bunch of laws in some countries?

4 Likes

Hey Blizzard why won’t you delete my account? Trying to lie to investors about active users? Fuk you cowards, FREE HONG KONG, delete me account biches. Seriously fuk you and stop making it so I can’t delete it.

3 Likes

Basically yeah, and they can get a class action lawsuit made against them for doing this

They apparently think that they can run afoul the law and it wouldn’t apply for them. Well let’s see what would happen if a bunch of people, especially parents of kids with Blizzard accounts, had to take them to court for this

3 Likes

Requiring a government issued photo ID is absurd, especially considering one wasnt required to create the account in the first place. I absolutely refuse to give you any more of my information.

To that end, I have filed an official compliant with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) and the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) regarding your unreasonable and anti-consumer behavior preventing me from deleting my account. I will update this thread once I get a response from these government bodies (provided Blizzard doesnt ban me from this forum fot 1000 years).

Save us all some time and just delete my god damn account, communists.

6 Likes

Canada here, the ID bullsh*t is also the only method available. My “real” name on here doesn’t even match my ID, because I never give out my real name unless I absolutely HAVE to.

So now I’m stuck. Thanks, Blizz.

SO HERE: I should be able to use email confirmation to delete the account and will not submit id as an alternative. This is a request to have my account manually deleted if I am unable to do so myself without submitting more data to this company.

I am UNABLE to match ID and unwilling to give you access to my personal information, Blizzard, WHEN YOU DID NOT HAVE IT BEFORE. Do something or I’ll start looking into legal action.

9 Likes

Why the hell do I need to send an ID to cancel this damn account? I won’t ever again buy anything from blizzard.

4 Likes

Blizzard support is now claiming that it is a “bug” that you can’t delete your account without sending them an ID

This is from “”“Zarrimyx”“”

A previous support agent told me that there was only 1 option because I hadn’t set up other verification methods, so I have my doubts.

3 Likes

My requests to delete my account automatically get marked as resolved.

“Request Failed: Existing Request in Progress
This account already has a data privacy request in progress. You can submit a new request after all other data privacy requests are complete.”

When I click on “Canceling Your Data Privacy Request” I receive a message that there is “No Matching Request Found” under my email address.

This is very frustrating. Now Blizzard has my ID and I still cannot delete my account.

1 Like

I am on 3rd service request, first two closed as Resolved, last as Answered but still open.My question was what I could “redact” from the license or passport image. The answer was “send full front image” of ID.

My next idea since they wanted a full front image, is to rather send them a “full frontal” image of me. I suggest all others do the same. #blizzardofdicks. (or whatever parts you may have).

5 Likes

Blizzard is worst than Epic. I’m not supporting either never again.
Delete my data and account already!

2 Likes

DELETE MY ACCOUNT nitwits and stop “resolving” my tickets allready.

3 Likes

This policy for ID Sh it is absolutely trash I agree that they shall not get my ID

Never sent it in any ways so how would they know its f u ck i ng real any ways
Remember dont be mad at employed individuals for the actions of their yellow belly AMERICAN employer.

As for blizzard deepthroating china and gargling on liquid hot almost children. One wonders if this is a absolutely fu.ckin pathetic attempt at making the process of account deletion as annoying as possible. They have never gotten a picture of my ID unless it was illegally obtained and without my knowledge or consent. Never once has any other account website or game wanted my GOVERNMENT ID so no.

YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY MORE PERSONAL INFO OUT OF ME

Blizzard you will be missed and gave you a lot of my life and some of my best times. But ACTIVISION BLIZZARD can tongue punch the crustiest part of my azzhole. Your nothing but a slutty street corner wh ore that is riddled with infections and disease. Begging to be abused by anyone who will give you a dollar. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

3 Likes