Cant change country

same issue just deletes tickets

1 Like

my tickets are getting deleted too

My tickets are being deleted after 5 minutes. impossible to play this game at this point

Let’s keep replying until something happens

1 Like

Was finally able to submit a ticket. Anyone have any luck getting any response atm or still need to wait for a week?

24hrs since my ticket. Will probably have to wait the whole week.

Same problem here.
Ticket is now submitted for nearly 24 hours. No reaction.

:warning: Everyone as others suggested you can easily change the region if you go on the page for it where you end up in the loop. Change the EU at the very front of the website link to US and hit Enter :warning:

Then try to click on “continue” where you end up to loop and it simply will change the region for you once you confirm your identity with code and question.

A huge thanks at the people that suggested this previously. It worked for me while on EU it still loops and my tickets got deleted.

2 Likes

:x: :x: HOLY SMOKES FINALLY! Thanks!! I can confirm that this did INFACT WORK!!! :x: :x:

On the page where u press “CONTINUE” & it just loops & refreshes the page, CHANGE the web adress from .eu > .us and press “ENTER” on the keyboard.

This will refresh the page and when you now press “CONTINUE” it should load like its supposed to do!!

Big Thanks to “Saranay” for the solution!!

2 Likes

It actually worked was trying this for 2 days and was getting frustrated that I cant change my country region because of the website not loading…

Still not working, having the same issue

1 Like

For those who were able to submit a ticket, are you getting the same reply?

Greetings,

You are receiving this response as we have identified your ticket to be related to the recent Overwatch 2 launch.

The Overwatch 2 team has made the decision to remove phone number requirements for a majority of existing Overwatch players. Any Overwatch player with a connected Battle.net account, which includes all players who have played since June 9, 2021, will not have to provide a phone number to play. We are working to make this change and expect it to go live on Friday, October 7.

More updates will be posted directly on the following forum thread:
Overwatch 2 Launch Status Update - Announcements - Overwatch Forums

Should you still require help, please make sure to include any relevant information and documentation in your ticket.

Details of what’s required can be found on the related support articles:
Country Change: Blizzard Support - Battle.net Account Country/Region Change
Add a Phone Number: Blizzard Support - Battle.net Phone Notifications
Update Phone Number: Blizzard Support - Update Battle.net Account Phone Number

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

2 Likes

Got the same response. did they really remove phone numbers?

It still asked me that, but I tried clicking ‘‘Already added a phone number’’ and it let me in the game. My skins, etc. are also already there, but for some reason, heroes are locked aside from the free ones. Thought old players will have them unlocked already.

Update: I can now login without being asked for my phone number.

I had 2 problems the first being that I don’t have access to my old number which is issued in the X Country so I opened a ticket and told them to remove it, it took them 1 week to do so while I can’t play the games I OWN AND PAID FOR I said no problem I can wait . after 1 week and 4 days they finally removed the phone number so this the first problem solved.

Here comes the second problem which is now I can’t add the newly issued number from Y Country with different code +XXX, so I need to change the country which what they should do from the beginning because I told them to do so but they ignored me and fixed the phone number only . Until the moment it’s 2 weeks and I still can’t play MY OWN GAMES just because of ignorant slow inconsiderate support.

Well, just for an update, if you happen to relocate to South Korea, submitting a ticket and changing country/region setting is just not possible even with your valid gov’t issued ID.

I made this account like 10 years ago back when I was living in the U.S., and I relocated to South Korea few years ago. I wanted to access COD MW, but it requires phone verification. Because I cannot change the setting by myself, I submitted the tickets both to the U.S. and the Korean CS, and they just said even if I provide my gov’t issued ID, it is NOT POSSIBLE to change my country/region setting.

Their solution? Make a new Korean Blizzard account and repurchase all the games. Of course, they DO NOT refund the games I already paid.

Blizzard simply barred me from accessing the games I PAID FOR without giving me any options simply because they don’t allow me to change my country/region setting. I frigging have all the blizzard game in this account like every series of Starcraft, Diablo, CoD. Is this how they treat a loyal customers? I am never going to purchase any games via Blizzard platform again.

Unbelievable how oppressive this policy is. Any adult person with identities worth protecting will not provide these details to a game company.
Worse than DMV, it’s easier to get a visa to other countries.