Can't buy Diablo IV (Already in Library)

I purchased the deluxe edition on PS5 and also wanna play on PC but I am unable to purchase the Battlenet version due to it being “Already in Library”.

But I cannot see a install button nor play button.

Blizzard take my money please.

1 Like

Hi:

Do you have several Battle.Net accounts ?
Were you gifted Diablo IV ?

There were issues with the Blizzard Shop yesterday, but it seems like they have been sorted out.

This message normally pops out when you already have the product you’re trying to purchase.

Check your Transaction History for recent purchases and gifts… ensure that you are logged on the same account as the account you are trying to purchase Diablo IV with.

If you cannot figure it out… then you will likely need to contact Blizzard Support; use this link for “Purchase Failure”: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/334/1995/solution

Good luck with this.

1 Like

I have the same issue! Preordered Deluxe Version on XBOX and want to als buy the game on PC but can’t because Battle.Net says it’s already in my Library! But a Installation is also not available.

Also have the same issue. Purchased on PS5 and unable to purchase again on PC.

Same here. Have it on PS5 and can’t purchase again for PC.

Same issue. Bought on XBOX Deluxe Edition. Cant buy on PC. “IN LIBRARY.” You arelady own this product.

Same here. I bought it on XBox and can’t buy nor install it on PC. No option to buy because it’s “IN LIBRARY”, but also no way to purchase it.

Also upgrading it to ULTIMATE on PC wont do nothing. Its just upgrades the XBOX version. And now i have 3x IN LIBRARY :smiley: Because why not.

Hey all,

This is a known issue that the D4 team is currently working on. You can follow this thread for any possible updates.

1 Like

Also cannot purchase D4 on pc
Have it on series x , don’t feel like paying for Xbox live just so I can play with friends.
Guess I’ll be streaming playing solo until Blizzard resolves this issue

Well, after about an hour of having multiple people help me, finally found this thread to confirm what i suspected. I am also affected by this “glitch”. Completely willing consumer to purchase on both xbox and PC, but currently prevented from doing so.

Same issue here… Google search brought me here. Bought on Xbox, unable to buy/install on PC. Also curious… since already have “ultimate” on Xbox. Can I just buy standard on PC and still have access to early access/mounts, etc. I assume? If I could buy it that is.

Well I’m guessing they won’t be receiving money from those who want to purchase on separate units to play. I too fall into this category of not being able to purchase for my PC

Problem solved (for me at least hehe p)
All second platform PC buyers!
Add funds to your wallet and THEN there will be an option purchase the game… what a dumb glitch lol

Bought deluxe version on PC can’t buy the standard edition on PlayStation 5 I have access to the server slam edition which is just a beta test and it will not let me purchase or access the standard edition on the PlayStation 5

Same issue here. I’m not sure where the issue is but here is my timeline/problem.

Preordered on PS5 (Ult Ed).
Played first beta on both PC and PSN.
Cancelled PS5 Preorder
Preordered on PC (Ult Ed).
Played Server slam on PC and PS5
Game Released
Played weekend on Launch
Decided to purchase on PS5 also for couch co-op
----Unable to purchase on PS5
----Error message is that I already own another edition
----Error message states it is the pre-order bonus

I’m not sure if it is seeing the preorder bonuses from the PC side of things or if PSN botched my preorder cancel. I’ve contacted PSN support 3 times and both told 24-48 hours each times…so that was useless.

Same issue here. purchased ultimate on pc and unable to purchase on Ps5 which previously had a preorder that was cancelled.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.