Cannot see online friends in MW3 or Warzone

My clan tag has changed and it’s not editable.
My username has changed in lobby, it is long and has multiple letters and numbers in it very strange.
Impossible to join friends, they are all offline.
I’m online in lobby, but offline in social menu.

2 Likes

I have the same problem that all of you have. I’ve tried everything and the only that works is if someone invites you while you are on MW2. imma go back to Tarkov in the meantime.

Im having the same issues

The name of my clantag was different that i wrote then remove it and the offline bug fixed to me, you can try too.

how did you remove it, when I hit the button to edit my clan tag, it just flashes my screen back to the game menu

3 Likes

My friend and I are also having this problem, we can’t play together right now. He shows online, but not online in COD. Can’t invite him and when he invites me it says he’s not online. BLIZZ HELP

same here, this is so annoying

1 Like

anyone find a fix im having the same problem

Same problems im having it all started when I messed with my clan tag and kept trying to change it when it wouldn’t let me, all players offline but the ones that are really online are at the front of the offline list, they need to fix this no one try play warzone by their self its been going on for over 24 hours wtffffff

1 Like

Just chiming in to say I’ve also been having this issue since last night. Clan tag is messed up and I can’t join my friends, they all appear offline and I appear offline to them. Can’t change my clan tag, it just goes back to the menu.

1 Like

open up in DMZ and you will be able to see your friends list, you can join them from there. invites dont seem to work but you can atleast join other peoples parties and see them online. just a pain to have to switch from dmz to warzone

1 Like

what do you mean open dmz

Who knows how to fix the stuttering ?? I have a 3080 and was running perfect , ran into the offline player problem and deleted the game and re installed and updated drivers , now I’m stuttering in game

if you go to DMZ from the main COD HQ and look at your friends list from there, it will show you who is online… you can join your friends parties from DMZand it will pull you into Warzone or MW3

1 Like

Was having this same issue… My friends made a group and I was able to join via the group after accepting the invite

I’ve had the same issues as everyone all day. I tried scan and repair. Tried the install DMZ but it won’t allow me to download as well

It actually works man. Thank you. I can’t belive what kinda bug is this :smiley:

1 Like

im having the same issues and now my game is stuck at 30fps , we need an update asap

omg i am having the same issue just after a few games playing it changed my tag to EFK AND CANT SEE MY FRIENDS ONLINE EITHER SORT IT OUT !!!

1 Like

Exact same issue for me. So frikken weird. I even loaded it on PS5 to try and change it, and it wouldn’t!