Cannot install battle.net

“Updating blizzard aget” same story. Shame :frowning:

2 Likes

me too, i m trying from this morning

2 Likes

same here. This application is simply sh*t.

1 Like

Same as well. Stuck at “updating blizzard agent”.

1 Like

Same here,I couldnt download the overwatch update so i uninstalled the blizard agent, i deleted all cash and try to reinstall as admin (and i have all the persmissions) and its not working

1 Like

Possible Workaround/Hotfix:

same here but it is stuck on like 30% (before it was like 50%) and when i right click on the Battle.net icon and press on “battle.net Setup” it says BLZBNTBTS0000000B Another copy of Battle.net Setup is already running on this computer.

same for me impossible update agent

1 Like

There is the same problem with a Chinese client

2 Likes

this is so damn insane kings
tried every advice and nothing helps
i wonder whether its blizzard problem or not lol

Well i have the same issue and tryed a lot of things after a while i checked the logfiles and tada its not my fault the server is not responding to the download requests. So nothing WE can do its Blizzards Server which is faulty.

2 Likes

Same Problem. Hope it gets fixed by tomorrow. I want to play Warzone. I was getting mental because i´ve installed a new graphics card and a fresh Win10 and thought I made a mistake or something -.-

helped install Touch VPN with microsoft store in the country column chose US

[image]

2 Likes

worked for me too, start Touch VPN microsoft store, then update

It already works for me.

I’m having a similar issue on macOS Catalina. On the installation screen, it sits on 0% for a few minutes before showing any progression. I’m wondering if it is a server issue on Blizz’s part? As of typing this I’m at 3% installation progress. I know it isn’t anything on my end because I can connect to any other website just fine without issue.

2 Likes

i have the same probles, i had never downloaded battle.net before today, but it says that another is already running, and error code support dose not help. what do I do?

Just tried to play Wow today after moving from win 10 to windows 11.

Old launcher started but I couldn’t get online no matter what I did.

I followed all the steps to delete battlenet from all the possible folders and then tried to reinstall the application without success sadly.

I really don’t know what else to do since everything else works just fine…just Wow has to be special for some reason…

you know im can play too damn dll file they can fix thes now