Can’t log in into overwatch2

Hello, by launcing overwatch2 i’m stuck on login screen, where i need to fill email and password and when i do it, i haven’t no error and i see login screen over and over. Into GAMES & SUBSCRIPTIONS i see this

GAME ACCOUNTS

You don’t have any game accounts.
and my email and phone number are Verified.
How can i solve this problem?

1 Like

Hi,

You could ask in the Overwatch Technical Support forum… but, if something’s wrong with your account, you’ll have to contact Blizzard Support directly with a ticket.

There is also a similar topic here: Cant login with my account, but with other account is fine but there has been no reply from Blizzard on that topic.

1 Like

and i can see this:

RECENT LOGIN ACTIVITY

Overwatch®

Windows PC

and how can i create the ticket?

1 Like

Hello again,

I think you should first try posting in the Overwatch Technical Support forum I mentioned but it’s up to you.

Start here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/overwatch/907

You’ll notice that there are 4 categories in the left column… account, payments, technical and in-game issues. Find a suitable category and select the proper sub-category in the right-side window. Once you’ve done that, there will be a Contact Us button at the bottom of the menu… click it to load up the ticket form… fill-in the form and click the Submit button at the bottom of the form.

The blue-coloured words are links to additional information that might be useful to you.

The response time for tickets is currently very long… 6 or 7 days. Blizzard has been trying to bring those times back to more acceptable length but they are a considerable amount of new tickets being generated.

The long response time for tickets is another reason why I suggested using the Overwatch Technical Support forum… the response time on the forum should be a lot shorter if you clearly explain the problem.

The main reason for using the forums, of course, is that you don’t know what the issue is… so it needs to be troubleshooted. It could be something about your hardware, some of the software you are running, the connection between your computer and Blizzard’s servers… it could even be a bug or a known issue that Blizzard is working on… and it could be something weird with your account. That’s why I think you need to first speak/contact other players who may know about this issue… and that’s what the Technical Support forum allows you to do… to explain the problem you are getting… and to ask for help and advice.

This forum here is for Classic Games (Diablo II (2000) mostly)… not Overwatch.

Best of luck with this !

1 Like

Hi again…

I spent some time on the Overwatch Technical Support forum… looks like there are many players with an issue similar to yours… here:

One player said that he got a response from Blizzard Customer Support saying that the team is aware and working on it.

On the EU forums… this post explains the issue well:

Good luck.

2 Likes

Most loyal Blizzard user ^

1 Like