Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Unexpectedly Large Patch (March 27, 2020)

Can you link the new thread here please.

1 Like

Still waiting for the battle.net app update… Restarted PC as told and nothing.

3 Likes

I’m working over 12 hours per day (we all stuck in our homes) and if i have any energy left i would like to play COD (what I paid for) and another 170 gb of update is waiting for me every time when i try to open the game…

5 Likes

@Eaglewing - because of “April fool ^ 2”

if switch american region and do this probably 20mb/s

Posted my steps!

I’m in american region, 460KB/s love it :Q__________

2 Likes

Hi dude same problem and also from Belgium. Can you add me got some questions for you
Greetz
Huff

yes but do it put in 300kb andd now pause the update and start when start change to 0 and voila

Besides the point that everyone is angry about this oversight by the developers and the fact I’m one of those waiting for 148Gb @3.5MB/s to download I think it has been extremely irresponsible of this company to have even thought about releasing the latest patch at all at this time when there is such a massive load on the infrastructure of the internet with everyone working from home and kids watching youtube or playing online all day. I have to work online for my job and work with video conferencing helping the NHS in Scotland be able to communicate and I see the pressure that it is under. To have an error like this and have so many people have to download this amount of data when they shouldn’t have to is criminal!

Please sort it out and think twice about any future updates / releases you make and take this into consideration. Is it really needed at this time???

15 Likes

this is just a …! 83gb to download… pressed scan it and repair…after that 73gb !!! I think this is just a number to high for you guys from blizzard! Server running like …dont wanna be discusting! Get a better & faster solution. Give a refund to the community for this big SH#T. Start to work and pimp up your servers!

2 Likes

@Drakuloth
That fix is not working what do you suggest now ? Still getting error messages absolute joke of a company.

2 Likes

What error are you getting?

1 Like

I said in another post not to download until is fixed.I was sure that none of these would help so i deleted the whole game to prove me right.So to start,no update in battle.net even after i restarted my pc,2)how to finish the downloads if im stuck in the beginning and i keep getting errors? 3) How to play normally if the game cant download and for conclusion,i dont think that is very encouraging for the people that are waiting for a mature response from blizzard to say IF THIS FIX WORKED.
You dont say thought,what to do if this is not working? Like in my case

2 Likes

What is the name of the new agent release ?

2 Likes

Let’s go to sleep European people… let the game download during the night.

And hopefully tomorrow we’re fine again.

And please ensure that this will never happen again.

The one that’s now working for me is 1.18.1.7517517

1 Like

@Frank
Every 5 minutes it freezes and comes up with error data stopped transferring due to internet problems. My internet is fine just this stupid error message !!!

5 Likes

Is that after you have restored files? If so you gotta just keep pressing pause and go again or select americas do pause and go, mine sat on 0 KBs for a bit

I’ve still not had the battle.net app update. Restarted PC a few times and launched as admin.

1 Like