Bnet installing stuck at 45%

Got a new PC, tried to install Bnet, and stuck at 45% when installing.
Tried all other methods listed in other threads but did not solve the issue.

3 Likes

+1, stuck at 45% for both PC and mac

Hi, I am stuck too at 45%!

Me too! My PC and Mac have the same problem, they both stuck at 45%! I tried many ways on the Internet on my PC but still failed but later I donā€™t know how I download Hearthstone and Bnet successfully. But my Mac canā€™t download any of them while I tried thousands of ways on the Internet. I even couldnā€™t find those files they said on the forums.

Howdy yā€™all,

These issues can happen for a few different reasons but Iā€™d suggest starting with these steps. You may also want to check the host file for any changes, which could block the patch.

If you selected a different language during the install, these steps could also help.

45%ā€¦the same problem

1 Like

I had the same issue. It turned out to be the Windows firewall and Malwarebytes. I fixed it by disabling it.

1 Like

found one solution. I dragged the whole already installed Battle folder from my other PC and it worksā€¦

1 Like

Ughh, this is the most frustrating thing ever. Iā€™ve been playing from DAY 1 on this game and this is making we want to quit. A year ago this happened and I just figured, time for a new computer. Now Iā€™m going through the same thing. NONE of your threads or suggestions work. I see the same thing is happening to PC users, so itā€™s not just a MAC issue. This should not be that hard and coming from a Billion dollar corporation. Please provide a better way forward for fixing these errors. Countless hours trying to fix and weeks, if not months of total time Iā€™ve been unable to play.

2 Likes

I am using a MacBook. Get Stuck at 45%

1 Like

same 45% same stuck at 45%

Same was stuck at 45%. Macbook Pro. Have to force quit the Battle Net set up everytime.

1 Like

Another one, stuck at 45% :frowning:

2 Likes

With a previous install of Starcraft II on another PC upgrade fail with this cryptic message:

(enUS) PH AGT_ERROR_TACT_CANCELLED (5002)
More help BLZBNTAGT0000138A

With a link (BLZBNTAGT0000138A) to an unknown pageā€¦
Impossible to update and play game or reinstall all.

I tried the go to agent folder and find the product fine. But on my mac, itā€™s a db file with passcode and I canā€™t access and change my region. Wonder if you guys have a solution to this.

same problem.
I think blz will end. all kinds of problem.

1 Like

new computer stuck at 45% at battle net agent update

1 Like

Still nothing? bring back bliz north pls.

Now iā€™m in, iā€™m verry laggy and i cant enter in anny game with us players in it. Fantastic

sameļ¼ļ¼ļ¼ļ¼ļ¼ļ¼ļ¼ļ¼macbook airļ¼ˆm2ļ¼‰ anyone help?