BLZBNTBNA000000A8D (1118) or BLZBNTBGS80000011 (2) - Could not log in to Battle.net

Hi,

I just experienced this issue.

I start the battle.net client and the battle.net logo starts to circle around, after a couple of minutes I get this error.
I can’t even uninstall the battle.net client, it gives me the same error…

Tried almost all the solutions listed in the forums, none works for me.

Please help!

1 Like

Same problem, the issue is not announced by any official Blizzard pages.

i have the same problem

Hey ! Same problem and I’m from Belgium. Tried changing my DNS, did not work either.

I have the same problem, i can’t uninstall the battle net client and i can’t log in.

Same issue, also from Belgium.

same here (1118) and i’m from belguim. can’t login in battle.net

I cant seem to connect to battle.net it was working fine this morning but now I cant

I am from Greece and i cant connect to Battlenet.
Also i cant open blizzard eu store.
any help?

5 Likes

Also from Greece, also same issue. Opened a topic as well a few minutes ago.

Hi,

I’m experiencing the same issue…

Please inform here if you manage to find a solution…

How pathetic is it that blizzard doesn’t have a troubleshouter client side available for battlenet as they do for the games? The easiest troubleshouter of all and probably the most important one is missing. Any technical “expert” of blizzard didn’t figure out that if the rest of the troubleshouters are out of reach for the user they don’t make much sense?

still no answer?? Blizzard Day off?

Still nothing… there are quite a few posts by now addressing the same issue.
The only thing that might be related to this problems and have been posted by Blizzard is a battlenet authentication maintenance which was scheduled from 08:30pt-09:30pt. That’s translated to 19:00 for Greek users who experiencing the same issue a lot.
No replies from any technical support though so we can’t be sure.
Let’s hope it will be fixed until then.

I’m from Bulgaria and I’m having the same issue.

I’m from Belgium and have the same problem. Error code 1118.

Also from Belgium, hope this gets fixed soon, I’m seeing a bunch of people playing without problems so I’m really wondering why it’s such a small amount of players having problems with this.

same here (1118) . i’m from belguim. can’t log in to battle.net.

Im from Poland and can’t log in aswell Error code 1001

Can’t login from Latvia as well. Might be some kind of ISP issue.