Blzbntbna00000015

cant even launch game fresh download,repair etc very strange does blizard even care ?

18 Likes

this is the same for me aswell what is going on today

3 Likes

Howdy G4rfo,

Elevated permissions on game files can cause a wide variety of problems and errors.

Updating your Compatibility Settings can often resolve this issue.

1. Open the Battle.net desktop app
  2. Click the icon of the game you are trying to repair
  3. Click the cogwheel next to the Play button and select Show in Explorer
  4. Find the exe file for your game (i.e., for Warzone, it would be ModernWarfare.exe)
  5. Right click the exe file and select properties
  6. Click on the Compatibility tab and deselect Run this program as an administrator
  7. Click Ok or Apply
2 Likes

Yeah, this is the main fix and it does not work at all. That’s why we ended up on the forum side. It states if this does not work click here. We are here and Blizzard’s response is still step one, so useful. I have not been able to launch WZ in over a month. I have to go thru Vanguard or another game and cross over after launch and hope that it pulls me into WZ or by joining on a friend multiple times. Please fix this common error.

14 Likes

im having the same issue. i uminstalled the game and reinstalled it and im still having the same issue. someone help please. ive been working on it for hours and i am just at a loss for words that yesterday everything was fine and today without me touching anything im getting this error.

4 Likes

Try to cut and paste you MW file to a different location. Restart battlenet and allocate warezone to the new fil directory.

Worked out for me!

7 Likes

Hey there,

This specific error is all about permissions. Either because permissions were modified for the executable, the shortcut being used to launch the game or with the folder the game is installed to. Ideally you want to make sure there are no permission alterations in the executable under properties>compatibility.

That nothing is interfering with access between the Blizzard Desktop Application and specific game client. (AV software, Overlay Software, other software that can interact with the game or on a system level. (synapse, Geforce experience, Corsair, Logitech, ASUS, Omen Command Center, Killer Network, Etc…)

From there you also want to make sure the game isn’t installed to an invalid location like Windows, Temp, Downloads, The Blizzard app folder or to an external/networked drive) You should also check the folder permissions where the game is installed to ensure it has proper read/write permissions for all users on the system.

Finally, it is possible the Blizzard Desktop Application or Game Client themselves are corrupted in some way. This is not always cleared up by simply uninstalling and reinstalling. If that is the case the following, while a bit severe should solve the problem. (provided the other things I mentioned were addressed first)

(In the Blizzard Desktop Application on the game page for the game in question)

1. Click Options (gear symbol next to the install/update/play button)
  2. Click Show in Explorer. (leave this window open while you perform step three.)
  3. Go back to Options and select Uninstall and go through the process to remove the core files and association to the desktop application. (Skip to step for if unable to perform this uninstall)
  4. Check the opened file explorer window to see if the game folder was deleted when the game was uninstalled. If it was not, delete the folder manually.
  5. Leave the explorer window open but exit the Battle.net Desktop Application.
  6. In File Explorer, navigate to the folder where the desktop application would normally be installed. Delete that folder if it exists (usually program files x86)
  7. Type the following into the address bar (not the search bar): %APPDATA% and press enter.
  8. Delete the Bnet and blizzard folders inside the appdata folder if they exist.
  9. Repeat steps 3 and 4 with %PROGRAMDATA% %LOCALAPPDATA% and %TEMP%
  10. Empty the recycle bin.
  11. Now reinstall the app to the C: Drive.
  12. Reinstall the game client.

That will solve pretty much any client or app specific issue though I don’t usually recommend it due to the size of the downloads needed for the game client and many folks having data caps or limited bandwidth for large downloads. If the issue persists beyond the above steps then it is something with the system or local network itself and likely one of the things I mentioned earlier.

1 Like

I fixed by disabling and uninstalling my antivirus

1 Like

bypass battle net by going into the warzone exe. application directly in the game files the problem is lying with the blizzard or battle net app because they made warzone to run independently of call of duty modern warfare so it can switch between different Cod

2 Likes

this dont even work for me either ive tried everything and my pc is also brand new

2 Likes

I had the issue just. I closed down Battlenet entirely. Moved my game folder from Programs(x86) to Desktop. Opened Battlenet. Located the game. Closed Battlenet entirely. Moved the game back to the Programs folder and opened battlenet again. All launchers was ofc set to admin. Now my game can launch.

1 Like

my call of duty warzone game is not opening because the error BLZBNTBNA00000015 always appears

1 Like

Yeah mine too. been doing it for months… crazy we have to try and do all the extra stuff for the game to still not work… pity

im getting this code BLZBNTBTS0000005D anyone know what that means?

I fixed it by following these steps but added another file (BlizzardBrowser) and not just the game.

Updating your Compatibility Settings can often resolve this issue.

1. Open the Battle.net desktop app
  2. Click the icon of the game you are trying to repair
  3. Click the cogwheel next to the Play button and select Show in Explorer
  4. Find the exe file for your game (i.e., for Warzone, it would be ModernWarfare.exe)
  5. Right click the exe file and select properties
  6. Click on the Compatibility tab and deselect Run this program as an administrator
  7. Click Ok or Apply

**** Also apply find the BlizzardBrowser in the BlizzardBrowser folder in the same game directory and follow those steps for this file also.*****

open battle net in the background and open warzone directly from game files that’s how I got it working

1 Like

For me, this started after I upgrade to windows 11. I bet windows did something to the permissions that messed up the access and I had to remove the run as an admin, because, before this, it was working flawlessly.

1 Like

Your solution did not work for me.

2 Likes

Funciona!!! Por fin una solucion

error # BLZBNTBNA00000015

No puedo solucionar este error, quiero entrar al Warzone y no me deja, me pasa siempre

2 Likes