Blzbntbna00000015

I fixed by disabling antivirus

I have the same problem, but I don’t have the Antvirus.
I haven’t played for 4 months, please help

2 Likes

Same here. Managed to recover my account after a year since i had a issue with a hacker,

reinstalled the game 3 times which has taken me days each time, I press Play and a message comes up with the error BLZBNTBNA00000015. I’ve tried running as admin but no change.

EDIT This fixed the issue for me even though its a different error . - YouTube

3 Likes

how to do thath pls ?

hit the cog wheel next to “play” next click “show in explorer” scroll down till you find “ModernWarfare.exe” double click it and it should launch no problem

Boa tarde eu tanho o problema 15 jå desliguei o antivírus e tirei para abrir como administrador e nada alguém me pode ajudar

it worked for me when i launch it through ModernWarfare.exe in files directly

1 Like

This worked for me too. Thanks

I did all the steps what the error told me to do but the game still giving me the same error

2 Likes

i fixed this issue by running ModernWarfare.exe as administrator BUT you need to instead click “Change settings for all users” in the compatibility section, instead of just right clicking the application or however you do it. hope this helps.

1 Like

I fixed this running battlenet app as an administrator too.

1 Like

After the recent update for szn 3 I cannot launch vanguard at all. It works with warzone but if i try to launch vanguard through WZ it still doesnt work

1 Like

I also just started having this issue only after season 3 dropped. Never had it before and haven’t changed a thing besides updating the game.

2 Likes

Got the same error. I am able to play one map but on when MVP is done it’s stuck on background screen and then error comes up. Also the graphics are messy, most of the times not loading properly :confused:
I’ve tried multiple things, none has worked so far

1 Like

I’ve tried all the ideas that Blizzard has said to do from previous threads and nothing.

Something I did notice though, is when I tried making a new folder, pasting the old cod mw file in there from x86, and then try to find the file in launcher-- it says game is an old version. I thought that was odd when I had just erased every single file i could find and redownloaded.

Anyone can assist?

1 Like

I keep getting the error code “BLZBNTBNA00000015” I tried using the support article

6 Likes

so if you have ticked Run as Administer before, try switching this off. That worked for me.

1 Like

Same problem here
 :pensive:

1 Like

I had admin turned off, i got this problem after this update. checked it and it still of.

1 Like

i have the same error i canÂŽt launch the game since the season3 update!!!

2 Likes