BLZBNTBNA00000005 - Launcher

Whoops! Looks like something broke or crashed. Please try restarting the Battle.net app. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your computer.

Battle.net Agent Went to Sleep

BLZBNTBNA00000005

Tried all the solutions already mentioned in the bug part of the website. Nothing works except restarting my computer. This issue only happens on a daily occurence for the last 2 weeks. I dont know what happened? Did blizzard force faulty software in an update somewhere?

Anyway, i am now forced to restart my pc every day after boot up, essentially artificially booting up my pc twice just because one of my programs isnt working, THis is VERY annoying. No other software like steam, browsers or creative suit or any other software bugs out liek this so its on blizzards end.

PLease help, please fix. This is very annoying.

I had this problem as well and what fixed it for me was to go into my malwarebytes settings and turning off “always register malwarebytes in windows security center”. Other people also mention accidentally choosing a different language than they meant to during their install but you’ll have to find instructions on that as it’s a bit complicated to explain. Battle.net Update Agent stuck - #9 by Fenix-13448

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.