Blizzard support misunderstanding/misreading my tickets

I have been working with blizzard support to turn my in game gold into wow tokens and the support staff has been completely unable to help. They have consistently not read my messages and assumed I want to deactivate accounts or get help getting gold from a guild bank. I feel like all I’m talking to is bots.

In the process of simply trying to buy wow tokens I’ve had my accounts disabled or and unlinked from my battle.net account at other times. I’ve had game time moved from one account to another. I’m missing raids because I can’t even log in even though I have paid. I just want to add additional time and this is completely crazy making to be locked out for so long. I’m getting stonewalled by the support agents who can’t take the time to read a single thing I say.

Is there any way to escalate a ticket beyond the knockoff AI that I’m working with?

This sounds like you really need some direct advice from the Forum Support Agents. The WoW Customer Support forum serves as an Information Desk to help folks navigate the support system, articles, policies, services, etc. There are no GMs there, but the folks who are may be able to explain your options to you.

Also keep in mind, you need to be very clear what you are asking for in a ticket. Most things are hands off and if you can’t do it yourself via the game menu, it may not be something a GM can help with. For example they don’t grant game time to consolidate gold anymore. It needs to be on the account you want to buy the token on - and if it is there it will show up on the char screen along with the option to buy the token.

There is also a newer policy about token eligibility. If you have not used real money in the past 5 years, the game may not let you use gold.