Blizzard Agent Problem

worked for me this man is a legend

can confirm , CIBAH solution working!

stuck at updating agent for me, even with chinese version

had some reports that it worked after waiting a little longer. might be the case for you as well.

Same issue here … I have lost whole day of game time. :smiley:
HTTP: connection failed for host 137.221.64.2:80: NET_CANCELED in logs

Same problem, so fed up with this blizzard crap.

I saw in the logs again that it just need some time, was on 10%, now after 20 mins it is on 30%, so give it some time, will keep you posted !

RIP Bnet Agent.

Yea i decided to try the Beta client but got stuck at updating the bnet agent. Decided to uninstall the client and install it again… and now im stuck at installing the client.

1 Like

The solution from above indeed works. Most ridiculous thing ever though. This company is going so downhill since years. Once prized for its great servers , but no longer. All breadtoaster speed man.

Yeah guys, same here. I try everythink and still dont work :slight_smile:

CIBAH’s solution worked for downloading the agent, but the game’s update download is still stuck. So it seems like their update servers are down or something, since the address it’s trying to connect to is perfectly pingable etc. Maybe even the game (sc2) could be updated through having the launcher in chinese and connect to china’s update servers but don’t really want to try.
Thanks for at least confirming my network and settings aren’t at fault.

what games are you trying to install? with the chinese client i was able to download and play the latest Overwatch update. The modern warfare patch downloads at 5mb/sec with vpn to hongkong for me. (nothing to do with the chinese client, I had this problem on the normal client as well)

Well I am trying to update overwatch, but not happening.

hmm, sorry to hear that, worked for me. restarting my pc made the download work. maybe try that.

Well it would be freaking nice if they made a statement about server issue instead of basically making people reinstall their systems, uninstall antivirus and try 10 different routers just for the silly platform to work. Blizzard is so bad at communicating with community it’s sad. When they stay silent it just makes them look bad, like they don’t care about community at all. People need to speak up louder about that.

1 Like

yeah the Chinese client version installed for me without issues, changed it to EN for my EU location, worked too, started installing the game and it downloaded with 80 kbp/s , then went up to 5 mb/s ( i have gigabit internet) then back to 50 kbp/s. It keeps jumping back and forth, sometimes up to 15mbp/s . Just keep trying boys, eventually it will come back, but its really a shame that we have to go thru all this to get our games etc…

edit: HERE IS THE LINK FOR SAID FIX THAT HELPED MOST OF US.

edit 2: yeah I agree its insane that we have to deal with all this without having confirmation from Blizzard that they have issues and they are working on it, nobody has to reset their whole systems etc…

2 Likes

that’s great news :raised_hands:
but it’s still nuts that community has to find their own fixes like this one and blizzard won’t even say a word about issues they’re having. Even simple “It’s us not you guys, sorry bout that” from blizard would help alot

I had the same jumping before i restarted my pc. My OW-update loaded just fine. Tbh Im not sure if the downloadrates in general arent just f****** up right now, I dont even think its the chinese client.

After one whole day of beeing stucked, also the English US/EU Version is now working.

I let it run overnight, too, and lo and behold, it works. And CoD is almost done too.